Discover the Capital of Andalusia and its wonders
If you are coming to visit us on a Cruise Ship and want to discover the city of Seville, the Capital of Andalusia, this tour is a very good choice.
A panoramic ride along the Guadalquivir River, María Luisa Park, the Bullring and the Plaza de España to get a general idea of the city.
Then we begin with the walking tour to visit the Alcázar, the Cathedral and the Santa Cruz Section, the former Jewish Section. In between a stop for a Tapas Lunch at one of the many charming bars in the area and maybe some shopping time.
After the visit, the driver will take you back to the Ship.
*Though the tour is for up to 6 passengers, I could arrange transportation for up to 15 people. Please inquire for a customized tour if you are a larger group.
* If you prefer to use the Shuttle bus from the port to come to Seville and meet me in Seville we skip the panoramic tour. Check out the price for this option.
- You'll meet me and the driver at the dock.
- In about one hour and a half, we'll be in Seville.
- We begin our tour with a Panoramic ride seeing from the car the Guadalquivir River, the Bullring, the Torre del Oro, María Luisa Park and the Old Tobacco Factory.
- Stop at the Plaza de España (Spanish Square) for taking pictures.
- The driver will drop us near the Alcázar.
- Visit of the Alcázar, Cathedral and a stroll through the former Jewish Section where we will stop for lunch and some shopping.
- At the end of the tour, the driver will take you back to the Ship.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll be waiting with a sing with your name on at the cruise ship port in Huelva.
End location: The driver will take you back to the port in Huelva after the visit.
Duration: 8 hours
Depending on the schedule of the ship, the duration of this tour may vary.
Luxury a/c Mercedes viano van.
- My services as an experience licensed local guide with many years of experience
- Transportation with a driver from Huelva to Seville and back in a luxury car/van with air conditioning and fuel costs.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUROS - - Entrance fee for the Cathedral 9€ per person
- Some tapas for lunch
- Personal Purchases
You can always pay with credit card.
- Food and drinks
- Personal Purchases
- Entrance fees of the Alcázar and the Cathedral. The entrance fees to the Alcázar has to be bought in advance by the travelers.
I don't drive myself, but I can arrange transportation upon request