Hands-on cooking class lunch/dinner - Private tour
Enjoy a traditional South African Cape Malay style lunch or dinner.
An Authentic dining experience you cannot receive in a restaurant.
Enjoy a gourmet home cooked lunch or dinner in a relaxing and comfortable environment with a local Chef who resides in Bo-Kaap - The Cape Malay Quarter.
This suburb of colourful homes is home to the biggest Spice shop in the country and across the street from our Chef's home where your "Hands-on cooking" takes place.
• Traditional South African Cape Malay style cooking
• Learn to cook with the guidance of the Chef/host in a private, comfortable home and then sit down to enjoy "your home cooking" together.
• Discover local traditions, spices and more. . .
This can be a lunch or dinner experience.
• Collection from the doorstep of your accommodation
• Transfer to venue
• Aperitifs and introductions on arrival
• Preparation 'hands-on' of dinner with your host
• Enjoy your own cooking
• Transfer to your accommodation
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cape Town
End location: Cape Town
Duration: 4 hours
A new HyundaiH1 Station Wagon with air conditioning.
Collection from your accommodation and a safe return transfer.
A full meal with non-alcoholic beverages
All aspects of this experience are covered as part of the tour price, there are no added expenses.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Clive was wonderful! The cooking tour left me with a part of Cape Malay with a personal touch! I would rate this as 5 out of 5. Thank you so very much!