Dine At The Best Place Of This Hoi An Ancient Town
Experience a variety of flavours ranging from cheap street eats to fabulous five-star feasts. If you are looking forward to sampling some of the finest food Vietnam has to offer, Hoi An makes for the ultimate gourmet getaway.
- Begin your private food experience with a 'Banh Mi' before sightseeing tour of this historic and charming Vietnamese town.
- This include visits to a temple, workshops, old houses with a mix of Vietnamese, Chinese, Hindu, Japanese & Portuguese influences, some dating back to 1780 and the Japanese Bridge built in 1719. Hoi An is a shoppers paradise, especially its well known tailor and shoe shops! The Central Market is a perfect choice to see local food and is a good starting point for our evening foodie journey.
- Try more than 10 different local delicacies during this walk. From traditional Vietnamese coffee to central Vietnam's famous spring rolls and BBQ pork skewers, from steam savoury rice cakes to deep fried seafood wonton, perhaps ending with a favourite street dessert!
- End the tour with a short Thu Bôn boat journey and float candles on Hoai River
- Back to hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
- Car or van with air-con.
- Scooter is available for those who like the experience.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - souvenirs, ...
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Friendly, accommodating and Knowledgeable. My mother is in a wheelchair which is not easy in HoiAn though it was easy our guide was great and ensuring we got the best experience.