full day tour 8 hours covering Hoi An ancient town and get to know the life of local people
A great escape from noise and pollution, visit Tra Que village, Cam Kim Island, and the ancient town of Hoi An to get a deeper understanding of the rural life of its people. Enjoy boating and cycling, and stop at the carpentry and rice noodle making villages to learn more about this place.
- The tour will start from hotel
- On the way, we are going to pass by Tra Que village, which is one of the major highlights of Hoi An tourism. Farmers here produce the freshest herbs without chemicals in Hoi An.
- Take a boat to Cam Kim island.
- There are several things to do on Cam Kim, such as riding a bicycle around the village, seeing local life, taking photos of green fields, learning how to make a wooden boat and making rice paper and rice noodles. Find out how people in rural areas of Vietnam live.
- After the tour in Cam Kim, proceed to the ancient town of Hoi An.
- Chinese Assembly Halls, Japanese Bridge, and Vietnamese old houses are symbols of Hoi An that one shouldn't miss out on.
- Hoi An is magically beautiful at night. Colorful lanterns, yellow old houses, riverside restaurants, rooftop coffee shops, street vendors; all combine to create a unique beauty that only Hoi An possesses.
- Back to hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
- Car or van with air-con.
- Scooter is available for those who like the experience.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - lunch, extra beverages, souvenirs,...
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!