8 hour guided tour for the highlights of Bali featuring Culture, Arts, Temple and the Nature of the island.
Discover the Culture, Arts, Temple and the Nature of the island includes the Barong Dance Performance, Ubud Arts Villages, Tirta Empul Temple, a holy water temple for cleansing for public, then see the stunning view of still active Batur Volcano with the Lake as the background. On the return stops for coffee process and testing, then the rice terraces of Tegallalang.
08. 30 : Meet at lobby hotel (Kuta/Seminyak/Sanur/Nusa Dua/Ubud) or Benoa Cruise Port
09. 30 : See Barong Dance Performance, taken from Mahabharata Story
10. 30 : Leave the stage of the show, exploring the Art Villages in the suburb of Ubud. Option available are Village for Fabrics, Village for Jewellery, Village for Painting and Village for Wood Carving.
12. 00 : Drive straight up to Batur Volcano for about an hour.
13. 00 : Lunch with stunning view of Batur Volcano with the lake as background
14. 00 : Drive down to one of several Agro Tourism, featuring fruits and spices trees and coffee. Get a chance to try several kinds of coffee/tea/coco.
15. 00 : Continue to see a cleansing holy water Tirta Empul Temple.
16. 15 : Drive to Ceking Village of Tegallalang to see scenic Rice Terrace.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel Lobby
End location: Hotel Lobby
Duration: 8 hours
Flexibility about an hour less or more depending on traffics, event found, special interest.
Toyota Innova, Comfort for 6 including me, comfortable and clean.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150000 Rupiah - For maybe a bottle of beer or a soft drink. And trying the Civit Coffee.
Other expenses are included in the cost.
- My car can fit up to 5 peoples comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the public pick up area of the cruise ramp and walk to the vehicle
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour