A 09 day fully escorted private tour across Rajasthan
A fully escorted private tour across Rajasthan that would take you to some of the most sought after and to some of the remotest places. Explore the crowded and bustling cities like Jaipur and on the same tour, the rural Shekhawati region where the villages are famous as the world's largest open air art gallery for their frescoed houses and buildings; and so much more.
Admission and entrance charges to monuments and places of interest as per the itinerary; transportation by a private, air conditioned and chauffeur driven vehicle; selected meals; walking tours; activities like a boat ride; and a lot more are included.
01- You will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur and driven to the rural Shekhawati region- the world's largest open air art gallery
02- Drive to Bikaner for sightseeing and stay
03- Drive to Jaisalmer. Take a walking tour of the Golden Fort and an excursion to the Sam sand dunes
04- Drive to Jodhpur. Visit the mighty Mehrangarh. Take a walking tour of the old city
05- Drive to Udaipur with a stop at the Ranakpur temple built in 1437 CE that has 1444 exquisitely carved marble pillars
06- Explore Udaipur; known as the Lake City, Venice of the East; the most romantic city in India
07- Enjoy the long drive to the Ranthambhore National Park- perhaps the best place to spot the elusive Tiger and many other animals and birds in their natural habitat
08- Take two safaris in the Park for wildlife viewing. Later, transfer to Jaipur
09- In Jaipur- visit the Govind Dev Ji temple, the City Palace, the Amber fort, and the Jantar Mantar- the medieval observatory. Photo stops at- the Hawa Mahal and the Jal Mahal.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from the guests' hotel in Jaipur or from another location within the city upon request.
End location: The tour would conclude with a drop at the guests' hotel / another central location in Jaipur city.
Duration: 9 days
Guests would have the luxury of a private, air conditioned, chauffeur driven vehicle, the size and type of which would depend upon the final group size.
- Hotel/Jaipur city centre pick up and drop off
- Guests will have the luxury of a private, air conditioned and chauffeur driven vehicle
- Sightseeing in all cities as per the itinerary
- Admission tickets and entrance charges to all the monuments in all cities to be visited as per the itinerary
- Activities at the Sam sand dunes in Jaisalmer
- Entrance charge with audio guide to the Ranakpur marble temple
- A fascinating boat ride in Lake Pichhola in Udaipur
- 02 Jungle safaris in a shared vehicles for wildlife viewing
- Meals- 01 lunch and 01 dinner during the stay at the National Park. Breakfast is included at all hotels that we book for our guests. However if the guests book their stay on their own, they are requested to confirm the same with the respective hotels
- Walking tours as per the itinerary
- Camera ticket for 01 still camera at the monuments (where applicable)
- Services of "Ajay"- your tour manager/escort/guide- licensed and approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30000 INR - For meals and similar expenses
- Airfare/tickets/transportation to/from Jaipur before/after the start/end of the tour
- Any accommodation- guests are free to book their own accommodation as per the itinerary. Or, we would be happy to arrange for the same upon discussion with the guests after the booking is made.
- Charges for any optional activities or visits not covered in the itinerary
- Personal expenses like visa, laundry, phone calls, mineral water, drinks, shopping, and other similar expenses
- Meals other than those specified in the "inclusions section"
- Any other expense of similar nature which is not explicitly listed in the "Inclusions" section
I will be happy to make any practical changes to the given tour programs/packages based on your interests, preferences, budget and requirements.
Please feel free to inquire about your special requests, if any. I will try my best to accommodate them.