After my studies in the Tourism business, I decided to be a Guide because I love history and Culture very much. I have travelled in many places of the world in order to see other civilizations, and to be in contact with the history of other countries.
My tours are tailor made for historical, educational and cultural experiences.
In almost all tours, except the typical visit, there is always a walking tour (city walk, or other) which is the best way to explore places.
- I am a professional licensed Tourist Guide for all Greece since 1994, and I work on the island of Crete. I will guide you with pleasure through the beauties of our island. I guide in English, or if you prefer in German, Russian or Italian.
- I'm a member of the Cretan Guides Union, which is member of the Panhellenic Guides Associations.
- I have a Degree of travel and tourism services
- And, I'm a member of international and tourism aviation
I' m looking forward to meeting you on Crete as your private tour guide.
Σας περιμενω - Ι m waiting of you
A Recent Review of this guide
Vengelis was perhaps the most knowledgeable guide i have ever had. His tour of Knossos was deeply informative. We all paid quite close attention as he clearly knew his material. Logistically his tour was on time, the vehicle comfortable, and the organization of our touring very well done. He is a nice man and we highly recommend him!
- I am a professional licensed Tourist Guide for all Greece since 1994.
- Member of the Cretan Guides Union, which is member of the Panhellenic Guides Associations.
- Degree of travel and tourism services
- Member of international and tourism aviation
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.