Discover the best of Helsinki
Discover the best of Helsinki with me!
Our tour includes visits of the major sights in Helsinki such as:
* Senate Square, visit of the Gran Cathedral and the beautiful neoclassical part of the town
* Art Nouveau district of Katajanokka with the Orthodox Cathedral of Uspenski(opening hours are limited)
* Visit Market Square with both open and closed markets by the Baltic Sea
* Walking on Esplanadi Avenues and flourishing park
* Visit of the Rock Church, built inside a granite rock that dates from the Ice Age (subject to availability)
*Central Railway Station by architect Eliel Saarinen and chosen on the list of 10 most beautiful railway stations in the world *Parliament Palace, National Museum, New Music Center
* Finlandia Hall, designed by another very famous Finnish architect: Alvar Aalto
* 1952 Olympic Stadium and tower
We will do a panoramic part of the city tour with several photostops with magnificent views. You will see the ice-breakers, the seashore and all the important building along the avenues.
Visits of the Cathedrals and the Rock Church as well as the Sibelius Park and the monument dedicated to him. We will have take 30 minutes at the open market and the Esplanade Park.
Coffee break if requested in a beautiful setting by the sea.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: Meeting point can be requested, please ask for details.
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 euros - for souvenirs, snacks, coffee
No restrictions that I am aware of.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent tour. Guide provided us with much information and would recommend it highly.