City, First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Museums / Culture
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You should be able to go in and out of the car if needed but we can of course built the itinerary around your situation and make it work.
Maximum travelers: 6
English (fluent), Vietnamese (fluent)
To explore the features of Hanoi !
- You want to have an overview of Hanoi?
- You want to have a feeling of Hanoian?
- You want to enjoy the popular traditional form of entertainment of Hanoi?
And more . . .
You should take this tour.
Remark: this tour will be done on every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
3:30PM Pick up from your hotel,
- enjoying the amazing time for Water Puppet Show- A popular traditional form of entertainment.
- visit Ngoc Son Temple which is a temple on the island of Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi. Ngoc Son Temple is a typical spatial and architectural artifacts.
- take one hour-cyclo tour around the Old quarter, the original street layout and architecture of old Hanoi.
- Dong Xuan Market, or Cho Dong Xuan, is the oldest and largest market in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- enjoy famous traditional foods of Hanoi capital : cha ca la vong (La Vong's grilled fish) . This is a specialty of Hanoi and more precisely of Cha Ca Road (fried fish road).
-8:00PM enjoy "ca tru" an intangible cultural heritage are recognized by UNESCO. With thousand year left behind, the ca trù as a kind of artistic folkloric activity has been developed of Hà Nội the capital of the country
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or somewhere in Hanoi as your suggestion.
End location: At your hotel or your preference place in Hanoi
Duration: 6 hours
Traffic and weather may alter the duration of this tour.
- Transportation is included all day from the agreed pick-up point and drop point with air-condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- Guided services to all areas and attractions.
Any other drinks or souvenirs during tour which are not mention
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Yany was the most superb guide. She met us on time, outlined what she proposed and incorporated our requests. She was friendly, knowledgeable and quickly understood what we wanted from the tour. She had pre bought tickets to the water puppet show and pagoda and found a safe, quiet haven for a drink - not an easy thing to do in Hanoi. She took us to a local restaurant and over and above the call of duty took my wife shopping! I can thoroughly recommend her and wish her luck for the future.