City, Museums / Culture, Youth and Family
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You should be able to go in and out of the car if needed but we can of course built the itinerary around your situation and make it work.
Maximum travelers: 6
English (fluent), Vietnamese (fluent)
Let's find out the interesting facts about Hanoi ^^
Hanoi has been named by Frommer's travel guide as one of the world's "Top Destinations 2010".
Among Hanoi's sightseeing highlights are the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum; the grisly Hoa Lo Prison (also known as the infamous Hanoi Hilton); central Hoan Kiem Lake, where Hanoians enjoy brisk morning walks ; Ngoc Son Temple is a temple on the island of Ngoc Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi; and the Old Quarter, whose narrow winding streets are named after the individual trades practiced here since the 15th century. Then next is the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam. Vietnam"s first university constructed in 1070. Tran Quoc Pagoda on West lake, one of the oldest in Vietnam.
- Tourguide & Car pick up at your hotel to take part in Hanoi City Tour, firstly visit Ho Chi Minh's mausoleum
- On the way out visit One Pillar pagoda.
- To visit Tran Quoc pagoda
- Next, arriving at the Temple of Literature.
Lunch time in local Restaurant with local Vietnamese traditional Cuisines.
- To continue to visit Hoa lo prison (Hanoi Hilton)
- To visit Hoan Kiem lake (Restored Sword lake) and Ngoc Son temple.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or somewhere in Hanoi as your suggestion.
End location: At your hotel or your preference place in Hanoi
Duration: 5 hours
Traffic and weather may alter the duration of this tour.
- Transportation is included all day from the agreed pick-up point and drop point with air-condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- Guided services to all areas and attractions.
Any other drinks, food or souvenirs during tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Yany was one of the best, most knowledgeable, intelligent, patient tour guides I have ever had the pleasure of using. We had an amazing, in-depth tour of Hanoi, tailored to our preferences. Please hire Yany in all confidence - you will be very glad you did! She is absolutely the best. She gave us one of the most memorable day tours I can ever remember.