Customized 3-hour tour to explore the must-sees: Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower & More
During this half day tour, you will capture the essence of Paris through one of these 3 itineraries:
- From the heart of the historic city, with Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre, to the modern Paris of the "Belle Epoque", with the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Trocadero square with the "postcard view" of the Eiffel tower
- From Montmartre neighborhood and the Sacred-Heart Basilica to the Ile de la Cite and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- An itinerary tailor-made to best suit your personal interests
We will go around by foot, by bus, or by metro and on our way, we will also enjoy gourmet breaks in traditional local side-walk cafés and bakeries. Paris will be yours!
The itinerary will vary depending on your interests and could include some of the major landmarks, such as:
- Montmartre and the Sacred-Heart basilica
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
and so much more…
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Paris or at any place convenient to you.
End location: Anywhere in Paris: your hotel, a museum, a restaurant or a café, a park... Wherever it suits you best!
Duration: 3 hours
Walking, metro, bus
- My services as your private tour guide
- My tips to make you feel like a true Parisian, in the metro, in a café, at the "boulangerie" (bakery)!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 € - - One-day travel card (metro & bus) : 7€
- Snacks, refreshments : 10-15€
- Transportation (metro, bus)
- Snacks and refreshments
- Entrance fees, if any
- Personal expenses (souvenirs etc.)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We cannot say enough great things about Anne. We loved our time with her. Wish we had her for our entire stay. I would recommend her without hesitation. The perfect day. Sincerely Ted