100% customisable private tour
Of course, a city has its highlights.
And a guide has their preferences.
But what about doing it the other way around?
You tell me the things you like, and I will take you to the best areas of the city.
Do you like old buildings and history? We will cross 10 centuries of history together!
If you prefer first-class shopping, let me take you to the finest designer boutiques in the city.
Is a perfect day in the capital of gastronomy exploring world class restaurants and walking from chocolate tasting to wine tasting? Let's do it!
Do you need some ideas ? Here are a few itineraries I can set up for you :
- Fourvière Hill + Antique Theatre + Cathedral + Old Lyon and famous "traboules" (hidden passageways)
- Fourvière Hill + Old Lyon and traboules + Painted Wall of the famous Lyonnais + Places des terreaux and city hall
- Croix-Rousse hill and traboules + Painted Wall of the famous Lyonnais + Old Lyon and traboules
- etc. . .
- Fourvière Hill / Antique Theatre / Cathedral / Old Lyon and famous "traboules" (hidden passageways)
- Fourvière Hill / Old Lyon and traboules / Painted Wall of the famous Lyonnais / Places des terreaux and city hall
- Croix-Rousse hill and traboules / Painted Wall of the famous Lyonnais / Old Lyon and traboules
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will give the exact location once we've decided what to do.
End location: Depending on where we go...
Duration: 3 hours
Walking our of Lyon - to be defined together according to your preferences !
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 euro - Some average prices in Lyon
- Lunch (3 course meal + one drink) : from 30€
- Coffee : from 1,5€ to 3€
- Single metro or funicular ticket : 1,80
- Taxi ride from Part-dieu train station to the center (Place Bellecour) on a week day : around 15€
You can add to the base of this tour :
- a restaurant
- a wine tasting
- a museum
For all of those things, please ask me for a quote.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We are foodies and experienced travelers on our first visit to Lyon. We wanted a guide for a taste of Lyon's neighborhoods, history and food tradition, and food markets. Clemence worked with us to customize a walking tour starting at our Airbnb on Presqu'ile, through the traboules and ending at the Saint-Antoine street market. Clemence is a wonderful storyteller and ambassador for Lyon, and gave us a great appreciation for the city's history. We recommend her highly.