Fun trip around the city attractions!
Have your camera ready, and you will be able to get pics at all symbolic destinations of the City:
- Saigon City Hall
- The Central Post Office
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House
- Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War
- Ben Thanh Market
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your ship, or where previously agreed.
In high season, please verify my availability by ms before booking. If you arrive in ports outside HCM City (e. g. Phu My), please ms me for adding an additional fee of transport (60-90usd); OR I can provide pick-up service by private driver without any additional charge, and we'll meet to start the tour after you arrive in HCMC.
- Pick up at cruise terminal to visit classic city landmarks including Saigon City Hall, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Free drinks at a nice coffee shop
- Visit Ben Thanh Market, meal on own at a nice local restaurant (recommended upon request)
- End of tour. You will be dropped where previously agreed
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise terminal or where previously agreed.
End location: Cruise terminal or where previously agreed.
Duration: 5 hours
Different from other tours, which have flexible transportation methods, shore excursion uses only new rental van with Full-time private driver to ensure your timing.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 VND - (nearly 50USD) For buying souvenirs or extra foods or drinks
- Personal Expenses
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very enjoyable time in the city. Visited everywhere and anywhere we wished. Relaxed and very helpful. Very impressed with her local knowledge and history of the area. Well worth having an individual guide who was more than willing to be flexible. She is a credit to her country and Tours By Locals. Mike and Beverley