Fun trip around the city attractions!
Have your camera ready, and you will be able to get pics at all symbolic destinations of the City:
- Saigon City Hall
- The Central Post Office
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House
- Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War
- Ben Thanh Market
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your ship, or where previously agreed.
Upon request, I can take photos of you during the tour, make and edit video professionally, deliver flowers, . . . In high season, please verify my availability by message before booking. If you arrive in ports outside HCM City (e. g. Phu My), please message me for an adjusted schedule with an additional transportation fee (about 80-90 usd/ group of maximum 10 travellers if from Phu My Port).
- Pick up at cruise terminal to visit classic city landmarks including Saigon City Hall, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Free drinks at a nice coffee shop
- Visit Ben Thanh Market, meal on own at a nice local restaurant (recommended upon request)
- End of tour. You will be dropped where previously agreed
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise terminal or where previously agreed.
End location: Cruise terminal or where previously agreed.
Duration: 5 hours
Rental van with private driver.
- My time and service as your private guide
- Private Transportation with driver
- Admission fees
- A free drink/ pax at coffee shop
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 VND - (nearly 50USD) For buying souvenirs or extra foods or drinks
Any personal purchase or expenses.
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Very enjoyable time in the city. Visited everywhere and anywhere we wished. Relaxed and very helpful. Very impressed with her local knowledge and history of the area. Well worth having an individual guide who was more than willing to be flexible. She is a credit to her country and Tours By Locals. Mike and Beverley