Fun trip around the city attractions!
Have your camera ready, and you will be able to get pics at all symbolic destinations of the City:
- Saigon City Hall
- The Central Post Office
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House
- Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of the Vietnam War
- Ben Thanh Market
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your ship, or where previously agreed.
In high season, please verify my availability by message before booking. If you arrive in ports outside HCM City (e. g. Phu My), please message me for adding an additional fee of transport (60-90usd) for me to come to the province to pick up our group; OR I can provide a free pick-up service by a local private driver, who is located in the province, and we'll meet to start the tour after you arrive in HCMC.
- Pick up at cruise terminal to visit classic city landmarks including Saigon City Hall, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Optional: visit to try Vietnamese coffee/ tea/ ice-cream
- A meal at a nice local restaurant
- Visit Ben Thanh Market
- End of tour. You will be dropped where previously agreed.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 5 hours
Different from other tours, which have flexible transportation methods, shore excursion uses only new rental van with Full-time private driver to ensure your timing.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 VND - (nearly 50 USD) For souvenirs or extra drinks, etc.
- Personal Expenses
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sharmay was awesome, she took us around HCMC in the limited sights we had, arranging to see the main sites and car to be there always coming to take us on. She also threw in a spa visit for yummy massages which was so nice!