Private Curacao Tours
All tours are custom made depending on the preference of each group. From island tour, beach hopping to nature tours or even visiting caves and lots more. A combination of these is also possible. So just let me know your lifestyle and I'll create a tailored tour to your specific preferences.
Full day tour can include but not limited to the following:
- See the amazing Caracas bay from the secret vista royal viewing platform
- If you like adventure and don't mind a 7 min steep hike we can go to the bat cave. Which has an amazing view at the top.
- We can also go to the shete boka natural park and see the beautiful lime stone coves and the famous blow hole which is easily accessible with a 2 min walk from the vehicle.
- We can go to the clear water beaches with a lot of coral life and fish and go snorkeling or go to a white sand beach with less coral and fish and more sun and sand.
- On our way to the beach we can also visit the flamingos at the salt planes.
- We can go see the monuments of curacao or visit the old forts and their beautiful views.
- We will also be taking a drive through the city with its famous floating market and historical handelskade. and of course the floating bridge.
- We can also eat Lunch at any of our local restaurants of them serve delicious local dishes.
- And lots more
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up Location Wherever you wish
End location: Drop off location wherever you wish
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
From 6 to 7 hours can be shortened or extended on request.
Big 13 passenger Van for Groups bigger then 5
The tour includes bottled water , snorkeling sets ,a private driver guide for the whole tour and free pickup and drop off.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 US Dollars - Admission fees and Restaurant costs per person
Entrance and food fees. We also recommend to take beach towels and sunblock with you.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andy and Sharmon did a fantastic job. We had 17 people in two ten passengers vans. They were both very knowledgeable and quite entertaining as they drove us around the island. I started with 9 people then went to 13, then 15 and finally 17 and Andy was very gracious and accommodating each time I changed it. All 17 people were extremely happy with the tour. We would highly recommend Andy if you want a top notch tour of Curaçao.