a day with a local guide
- You like to book a tour guide for a full day, who shows you the highlights of Switzerland?
- You have a special place you like to visit and don't know how to get there?
- You want to get off the beaten track and get in touch with the locals?
- You don't want the hassle with organisation and planning?
- You like to surprise yourself?
Enough reasons to book a day with a local guide.
I'm specialized in tours to the mountains, railway tours, nature tours, hiking and skiing tours in the area of Lucerne and Interlaken. Multiday tours are also available all around Switzerland.
Let me know your interests and I look forward to organise an unforgettable day in Switzerland for you!
- meet in your hotel in Lucerne
- full day guided tour to the highlights in Central Switzerland or Bernese Oberland. The excact itinerary depends on weather and interest. I'll advice for the best option.
- usually we end the tour in Lucerne railway station, but we can also adjust that to your following travel plans.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
It's a full day guided tour. Depending on the place we'll visit it will be a 8-12 hour day.
Swiss public transport: trains, boats, cable cars
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 CHF - For food and train tickets. Price for train tickets varies and depends on tour and your itinerary in Switzerland. Advice will be given.
- Public Transportation Tickets
•In Switzerland it needs a special license and insurance to do driving tours. I do all my tours with the very convenient public transportation system which is the best option for most tours. I can also accompany you in your vehicle.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Due to inclement weather on Jungfraujoch, Nicole had to adjust our full day itinerary and did a wonderful job. We first took the Golden Pass panoramic train to Interlaken. She took us on a walk through the Aare River gorge (strikingly beautiful and dramatic scenery), through Interlaken and up on a cable car to lunch overlooking the entire Jungfrau Region. A truly lovely day.
Jean Ann (Jeannie) Mullen