a day with a local guide
- You like to book a tour guide for a full day, who shows you the highlights of Switzerland?
- You have a special place you like to visit and don't know how to get there?
- You want to get off the beaten track and get in touch with the locals?
- You don't want the hassle with organisation and planning?
- You like to surprise yourself?
Enough reasons to book a day with a local guide.
I'm specialized in tours to the mountains, railway tours, nature tours, hiking and skiing tours in the area of Lucerne and Interlaken. Multiday tours are also available all around Switzerland.
Let me know your interests and I look forward to organise an unforgettable day in Switzerland for you!
- meet in your hotel in Lucerne
- full day guided tour to the highlights in Central Switzerland or Bernese Oberland. The excact itinerary depends on weather and interest. I'll advice for the best option.
- usually we end the tour in Lucerne railway station, but we can also adjust that to your following travel plans.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I'll meet you in your hotel in Lucerne or the railway station
End location: Railway station Lucerne.
Duration: 8 hours
It's a full day guided tour. Depending on the place we'll visit it will be a 8-12 hour day.
Swiss public transport: trains, boats, cable cars
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150 CHF - For food and train tickets. Price for train tickets varies and depends on tour and your itinerary in Switzerland. Advice will be given.
•I am not a driver. The public transportation is very good and is the best option for most tours. I can also accompany you in your vehicle or arrange for a seperate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Nicole nos ha regalado un dia maravilloso, que dejamos en sus manos y nos produjo mucha felicidad. El recorrido por el cañon del rio enclavado entre las montañas y la cascada del lago Brienz, fue excelente. No solo muy eficiente sino amable, dispuesta y muy solvente para manejar los tiempos ajustados. Gracias por la experiencia.