Adventure / Active, First Time Visitor, Hiking and Walking, Nature and Wildlife
Kid Friendly: Yes.
Please let me know of any disabilities, so that we're able to adjust the tour.
Maximum travelers: 10
Spanish (advanced), Italian (conversational), German (fluent), French (basic), English (fluent)
a day with a local guide
- You like to book a tour guide for a full day, who shows you the highlights of Switzerland?
- You have a special place you like to visit and don't know how to get there?
- You want to get off the beaten track and get in touch with the locals?
- You don't want the hassle with organisation and planning?
- You like to surprise yourself?
Enough reasons to book a day with a local guide.
I'm specialized in tours to the mountains, railway tours, nature tours, hiking and skiing tours in the area of Lucerne and Interlaken. Multiday tours are also available all around Switzerland.
Let me know your interests and I look forward to organise an unforgettable day in Switzerland for you!
Depends on the place we go. Itinerary will be planned according your time and interest.
I'm based in Lucerne and will come with the train from Lucerne. Therefore earliest starting time is 9 a. m. and meeting location is the railway station in Interlaken Ost.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Interlaken Ost railway station, in front of tourist information.
End location: Interlaken Ost railway station
Duration: 8 hours
This is a full day tour. Depending on the place we visit it will be a 8-10 hour day.
- private full day tour with a english/spanish speaking local guide
- pre information and planning
- guide's expenses for train and boats
•I am not a driver. The public transportation is very good and is the best option for most tours. I can also accompany you in your vehicle or arrange for a seperate car and driver.