Youth and Family, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You must be able to get in and out of a car and all the scenic spots have stairs so not suitable for wheelchair people.
Maximum travelers: 6
English (fluent), Cantonese (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
Observe Guangzhou through a local perspective with Lorena
This private tour is a great way to experience the historical Guangzhou. This tour includes driving and walking. You are going to know the legend of Guangzhou and see the modern part of Guangzhou. In the souvenirs market, you will see many interesting and special stuff and they are good choices for you to take back home to commemorate your trip to Guangzhou!
- Enjoy life in Guangzhou like a local
- Experience the western architecture impact on Guangzhou on Shamian Island
- Bite into the delicious local Cantonese cuisine
- Overlook the city from top of Canton Tower
- See the symbol of Guangzhou
Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Here's a sample itinerary (7 hours) for first time visitors in Guangzhou:
- Pick up from hotel
- Yuexiu Park
- Sun yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Six Banyan Temple
- Famous souvenirs market
- Lunch at a traditional Cantonese restaurant to try dim sum
- Canton Tower
- Drive back to hotel.
The itinerary is meant to be flexible and may not be exactly as described. Contact me if you have any requests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: hotel
End location: hotel
Duration: 7 hours
I will rent a comfortable car with air-con,
and can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably.
We can also arrange for larger vehicles for groups of up to 10 people. Please contact me for the details.
- Interpretation and tour guide service.
- Car rental service (inclusive of fuel, toll fee, parking and the driver).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CNY - for food and admission fee
Food and admission fee(for you and the guide)
1. We don't provide an assistance with escort, pornographic, or any other form of 'Adult' service.
2. We won't accompany to go to night clubs (we could suggest where to go).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ida Ryati Abdul Gani