Religious Heritage, Museums / Culture, Local Experience, First Time Visitor
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You must be able to get in and out of a car and all the scenic spots have stairs so not suitable for wheelchair people.
Maximum travelers: 5
English (fluent), Cantonese (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
8 hours tour in Guangzhou with car rental service
This private layover tour is a great way to experience Guangzhou for the first time. The tour incorporates both driving and walking, and typically includes sightseeing as well as trying some local food. I will accompany you to explore the essence hidden in Guangzhou from a local's perspective.
- Enjoy life in Guangzhou like a local
- Cruise on the Pearl River to see both sides of the prosperous city in a boat
- Bite into the delicious local Cantonese cuisine
- Visit the area which has the most fresh air in Guangzhou
- Immerse in the architecture of 19 century of Guangzhou
Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Here's a sample itinerary（8 hours) for flight layover visitors in Guangzhou:
-Airport pick up and drive to downtown;
-Chen Clan Academy
-Lunch at a traditional Cantonese restaurant to try dim sum;
-Sun yat-sen Memorial Hall;
-Xiguan Old House Community and Lychee Bay Park;
-Drive back to airport.
Pls note that airport to downtown single trip is about one hour.
The itinerary is meant to be flexible and may not be exactly as described. Contact me if you have any requests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Baiyun International Airport
End location: Baiyun International Airport
Duration: 8 hours
I will rent a comfortable car with air-con,
and can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably.
- Interpretation and tour guide service,
- Car rental service (inclusive of fuel, toll fee, parking and the driver).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CNY - for admission and food
Food and admission fee (for you and the guide)
1. We don't provide an assistance with escort, pornographic, or any other form of 'Adult' service.
2. We won't accompany to go to night clubs (we could suggest where to go).