Religious Heritage, Museums / Culture, Hiking and Walking, First Time Visitor
Kid Friendly: Yes.
You must be able to get in and out of a car and all the scenic spots have stairs so not suitable for wheelchair people.
Maximum travelers: 5
English (fluent), Cantonese (fluent), Mandarin (fluent)
5-6 hours to explore highlight sites in Guangzhou with car rental
This private tour is a great way to experience highlight sites of Guangzhou. The tour incorporates both driving and walking. Since this tour is a half day tour, it's suitable for people who have a layover in Guangzhou, but don't have enough time or energy for a whole day tour but also can enjoy Guangzhou culture, I am sure you will like them.
- Bite into the delicious local Cantonese cuisine
- Smell the freshest air in Guangzhou
- Indulge in Buddhism culture
- See the fabulous architecture of 19 century of Guangzhou
Check out the suggested itinerary below, but contact me if you have special requests.
Here's a sample itinerary (5-6 hours) in Guangzhou for those who are interested in the highlight sites:
- Pick up from airport or layover hotel
- Baiyun Mountain
- Chen clan academy
- Sun yat-sen Memorial Hall
- Lunch at a traditional Cantonese restaurant to try dim sum
- Drive back to airport or layover hotel.
Please note that airport to downtown single trip is about one hour.
The itinerary is meant to be flexible and may not be exactly as described. Contact me if you have any requests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport or layover hotel
End location: Airport or layover hotel
Duration: 6 hours
6 hours includes airport or layover hotel pick up and airport or layover hotel drop off.
I will rent a comfortable car with air-con, and can accommodate up to 5 people comfortably.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CNY - for food and admission fee
1. We don't provide an assistance with escort, pornographic, or any other form of 'Adult' service.
2. We won't accompany to go to night clubs (we could suggest where to go).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour