Explore Delhi, Agra & Jaipur on an in-depth luxury tour with your own expert local guide!
The Golden Triangle comprises of the famous cities of Delhi (the capital of India), Agra (home of the Taj Mahal) & Jaipur (the colorful capital of Rajasthan). It is the most sought after itinerary for travelers coming to India!
* Explore New Delhi's melting pot of culture & history!
* Enjoy a sunrise visit to the breathtakingly beautiful Taj Mahal!
* Explore the magnificent walled city of Agra Fort!
* Discover the hidden secrets of Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned "Ghost City" of India!
* Experience mesmerizing views of Jaipur's Amber Fort & its impressive setting as you ride an Elephant up to the Fort gates!
* Marvel at the intricate facade of Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds)!
* Snap up a bargain at some of India's most colourful bazaars, as you haggle with the locals for precious gemstones, silver jewelry, bangles, clothes, blue pottery, textiles & more!
On this tour, I will share with you my passion & expert guiding skills for a truly authentic, comprehensive look at the real India!
This tour is fully customisable as per your convenience!
As per the ToursByLocals mantra, you have the chance to "See the sights you want, try the food you crave, learn about what interests you most"!
Pick & choose the itinerary items that interest you the most from my other tours, or share with me your wishes & we can come up with our own exciting adventure!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel/Railway Station/Airport or a specific location desired by you (within Delhi).
End location: Hotel/Railway Station/Airport or a specific location desired by you (within Delhi).
Duration: 6 days
* The tour duration can be more or less depending upon your wishes (additional charges may apply).
* Although rare, timings may vary due to unforeseen circumstances such as fog, rain, local traffic conditions etc.
* I typically recommend restaurants offering hygienic, traditional Indian cuisine.
** Please note the following restrictions: Taj Mahal (closed FRIDAYS), Red Fort of Delhi (closed MONDAYS), Jaipur's markets (closed SUNDAYS), and elephant rides at the Amber Fort (daily until 11:30AM) **
Chauffeured air-conditioned car
- Sedan type for up to 2 people.
- MUV-type TOYOTA INNOVA for up to 4 people.
- mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) for more than 4 people.
• My professional services as your very own government trained & qualified local guide, as specified in the itinerary.
• Transportation in an AC chauffeured car for the whole tour (including all parking fees, road taxes, & fuel charges).
• Packaged drinking water, juice and/or soft-drinks in the car and during sightseeing.
• A truly memorable & authentic Indian experience!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 INR - For personal expenses while touring (such as monument admission tickets and camera charges, meals, tipping at restaurants, etc).
- meals and alcoholic beverages.
- monuments admission tickets and camera charges.
- personal expenses such as shopping, laundry etc.
- elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- anything not enlisted in 'What's Included' section, e.g. your visa, insurance, flights etc.
I'm an official Government of India guide for Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, & Chandigarh. I will arrange for Government-qualified professional drivers & accompany you throughout the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Ashish was great. He orchestrate my trip from airport arrival to departure. I worried about nothing. He was very flexible to allow me to go to different places versus the original itinerary or would adjust the schedule to let me stay longer/shorter at sites and experiences of my choosing. I could easily understand his communication of the wealth of information about the sites and India in general. He made sure I had all the great pictures and perspectives to capture the memories of my trip!!!