Wonderful 7 hour Giants Causeway Tour!
Feel the power of Northern Ireland and get swept away with powerful landscapes as you discover the beautiful scenes that Northern Ireland has to offer.
We want your day to be memorable in Belfast, so why not book one of our drivers for a 7 hour tour and experience the Game Of Thrones locations such as the Dark Hedges , Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (vantage point only for cruise ship customers due to time restrictions), Ballintoy Harbour, Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle and Bushmills Distillery which was founded in 1608.
My tours consist of:
1. Belfast political+ Shankill/Falls road which includes the peace wall. This is known as the troubles of 69.
2. Museum tours= Titanic, Ulster museum, Republican museum and the Orange museum (This is the four museums in one day)
3. The famous Causeway tour incorporating Game of Thrones film locations on route, Dark Hedges= Kings road.
4. Carricknareid Rope Bridge view point, A surprise Game of Thrones stop, Ballintoy harbour, The famous Causeway stones, Dunluce Castle finishing off in the worlds famous Bushmills Distillery, This is a 7 hour full day tour.
5. Exclusive package which includes: Drive and Fly (Weather Permitted) let us drive you to our Airfield where you can see Northern Ireland by Helicopter (Party of up to 9 can be catered for by 2 helicopters)
May the wind always be on your back and the sunshine in your face
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
I will meet and greet you at port side with your name on a welcome board.
Private Luxury Mercedes Vito Tourer
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
18 Sterling - £12.50 PP for the Causeway Museum, £5.50 PP for Dunluce Castle.
Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks