Museums / Culture, First Time Visitor, City, After Dark
Kid Friendly: Yes. Suitable for mature teenagers.
We can use the elevator.
Maximum travelers: 9
English (fluent), Catalan (fluent), French (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Turkish (fluent)
Exploring Gaudi's masterpiece and architecture style
It is in 1883 that young Gaudí committed by Vicens family to do a summer resort in the city of Gracia, just 12 minutes from today Barcelona city center.
Just re-inaugurated on Nov 2017, after a big restoration, it clearly shows the original artworks of the architect.
If you want to understand Gaudi's evolution, and you would like to become an "expert" of Gaudí, Casa Vicens it's a must. Definitely, it will be a big surprise for Gaudi fans, a full day tour or second-time visitors.
IT IS AMAZING, that's why I would like you to see it; all rooms are differently decorated, all of them with decorative flowers, and with some fantastic details.
- Meet at Casa Vicens
- Visit the Garden
- Ground Floor Rooms
- Mid floor and temporary exhibition.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At Casa Vicens.
The address is Carrer Carolines, 20.
End location: At Casa Vicens.
Duration: 2 hours
To enjoy all the spaces of Casa Vicens
This is a walking tour and I will meet you at the entrance of Casa Vicens.
It is very close to Gracia, Plaça Molina & Sant Gervasi train station of FGC lines.
- By city bus:
No. 22, 27, 32 87, 114 & V17;
- By metro: Fontana Station of Green Line L-3;
- By taxi: please give the address Carolinas, 20.
- Professional Licensed Guiding Service who is specialized in art
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Recommendations for the rest of the stay.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Euros - - Metro ticket cost 2,5€ one way per person
- If you take a taxi, it would cost about 15€ from the city center (up to 4 people)
- If you want to buy a snack or a drink is good to have some local cash.
- Transportation from your place to the meeting point
- Snack or drink