A tour to discover Italian Art - admission fees with skip the line included
This tour is tailored for the lovers of Italian Art. It consists in the exploration of one of the most fascinating Art Galleries in the country, with its sculptures, antique mosaics, frescoes and its landscape gardens, with spectacular views on Rome.
Inside the Gallery, we will see masterpieces of Italian artists like Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini and Canova.
I will tell you about the stories, techniques behind the paintings and sculptures.
Tour includes a walking tour of the Villa Borghese Gardens.
Closing days 2018
January 1st; December 25th
- Meeting the guide at the main entrance of Gallery Borghese
- 2-hour guided tour of the Gallery visiting: Caravaggio Room; "Apollo and Daphne" and "David" by Bernini; The Deposition" and "Lady with a Unicorn" by Raphael; "Pauline Bonaparte" by Canova; "The Deposition" by Rubens; "Madonna and Child" by Perugino and many more.
- Guided tour of Villa Borghese Gardens: Casino dell'Uccelliera, Fontana dei Puppazzi, Piazza di Siena, Tempietto di Diana, Obelisco di Antonio and stunning view over Piazza del Popolo.
*** RESTRICTIONS ***
It's mandatory to leave bags, cameras, umbrellas, strollers and any other bulky object at the wardrobe.
Inside the Museum, it's not allowed to smoke or to eat.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Main entrance of Gallery Borghese
End location: Gardens of Villa Borghese
Duration: 3 hours
Walking tour, no transport is included
- My guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the tour
- Skip-the-line admission tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - Approximately for meals.
- Any kind of transportation, it can be arranged on request
All my tours can be customized to meet your needs, please send me your inquiry and I will make an itinerary just for you!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Claudia was well organized and explained each piece of art, giving it more meaning.