with an authentic paella & tastings during the tour
We will pack all the best Valencia has to offer in this 8 hour private tour.
I love to show you all the highlights of the city like the modern city of arts and sciences but also the historical pedestrian center with some more hidden gems. I will treat you on a market tasting of lots of local products like the famous Iberian hams, cheeses, olive oil, sweets etc.
Around lunch time we will go to the countryside for a real authentic paella experience. We will finish our tour with a very relaxing boat ride over the Albufera lagoon where we can spot many bird species and we'll be surrounded by ricefields.
A full day of experiences!
Itinerary and things you will see and experience during this 8 hour tour:
-You will be blown away by the amazing modern buildings from Santiago Calatrava, the city of arts and sciences.
- I will surprise you with the story of ¨The holy grail¨ and other stories of our Cathedral.
- enjoy the scent of the Valencian oranges on the streets
- feel like one of the locals, shopping in our beautiful Central food market.
- let me treat you to a glass of cava or fresh juice and some tastings at the central market
- stroll around the old center, discovering many sunny squares
- discover we have a 10 km long park (the turia gardens) right in the city
- let me bring you back to the 15th century in the Unesco world heritage ¨Silk exchange market¨
- enjoy a real authentic valencian paella and the origins of this dish
- relax on a boat trip on the Albufera lagoon
I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than "x" amount of people or need a larger vehicle
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or Port, or other place you prefer.
End location: Hotel or Port, or other place you prefer.
Duration: 8 hours
private van + driver
100 % enthusiastic private guide during max. 8 hours
private 8 seater van + driver during max. 8 hours
tastings at the market
boat ride included over the Albufera lagoon
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euro - About 30 euro for lunch which is not included but necessary on a full day tour.
About 30 euro for lunch which is not included but necessary on a full day tour.
Entrances to the monuments are not included as every group has slightly different interests. You may decide on the day with my suggestions. Mostly it is not more than a couple of euros.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Suzie was a breath of fresh air - smart, knowledgeable and fun. Taking us to the City of Arts and Science early in the morning was wonderful. Her multicultural background added a lot of depth to our tour. Made Valencia a highlight of our cruise!