with an authentic paella & tastings during the tour
We will pack all the best Valencia has to offer in this 8 hour private tour.
I love to show you all the highlights of the city like the modern city of arts and sciences but also the historical pedestrian center with some more hidden gems. I will treat you on a market tasting of lots of local products like the famous Iberian hams, cheeses, olive oil, sweets etc.
Around lunch time we will go to the countryside for a real authentic paella experience. We will finish our tour with a very relaxing boat ride over the Albufera lagoon where we can spot many bird species and we'll be surrounded by ricefields.
A full day of experiences!
Itinerary and things you will see and experience during this 8 hour tour:
-You will be blown away by the amazing modern buildings from Santiago Calatrava, the city of arts and sciences.
- I will surprise you with the story of ¨The holy grail¨ and other stories of our Cathedral.
- enjoy the scent of the Valencian oranges on the streets
- feel like one of the locals, shopping in our beautiful Central food market.
- let me treat you to a glass of cava or fresh juice and some tastings at the central market
- stroll around the old center, discovering many sunny squares
- discover we have a 10 km long park (the turia gardens) right in the city
- let me bring you back to the 15th century in the Unesco world heritage ¨Silk exchange market¨
- enjoy a real authentic valencian paella and the origins of this dish
- relax on a boat trip on the Albufera lagoon
I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than "x" amount of people or need a larger vehicle
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel or Port, or other place you prefer.
End location: Hotel or Port, or other place you prefer.
Duration: 8 hours
private van + driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euro - About 30 euro for lunch which is not included but necessary on a full day tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Suzie was a breath of fresh air - smart, knowledgeable and fun. Taking us to the City of Arts and Science early in the morning was wonderful. Her multicultural background added a lot of depth to our tour. Made Valencia a highlight of our cruise!