Visit Humayun Tomb,Qutub minar,Jama masjid,India Gate.lotus temple,Raj ghat etc.
This is a full day tour of New Delhi & Old Delhi. You decide what is most important. OR I can make your city tour itinerary a bit of both 'old' Delhi Humayun tomb, Qutub minar, Lotus temple, Raj Ghat, Jama masjid local Bazaar & the modern face of India in New Delhi with lutyen's Delhi, India gate, Precedent house etc.
This is a full customized tour so any changes in tour plan will be possible as per guest's choice.
( This is a 01 full day tailor made private guided tour, any changes in tour plan is possible )
Below itinerary is just for sample tour. Tour will be as per your plan.
* Meet up & Welcome by tour guide in your hotel, Delhi.
& begin your Full day city tour.
* Visit Humayun tomb. This is the first Mughal tomb of Emperor Humayun in India & many more descendants are buried here, it is Made of red sand stone also a world heritage monument by UNESCO.
* Visit Lotus temple & Raj Ghat.
* Visit Jama masjid & old spice market by riksa ride.
* Visit Nizammudin Aulia derha a famous holy site of Sufi saint.
Or visit Qutub minar.
* Lunch in a nice local restaurant.
* Visit India gate & President house. (drive pass)
* Free time for Shopping (optional).
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Suggested by Guide: Your given address in Delhi or NCR
Duration: 10 hours
Air Conditioned spacious Tempo traveler 8 seat car.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupee - For Entrance tickets & lunch, per person.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
SS Tomar was an outstanding guide! He was very knowledgeable about Delhi as well as all its history. He really made the trip enjoyable for our multi generational and multi cultural group, by adding spontaneous elements to the itinerary. He was punctual and prompt and very easy to work with.