Pure nature and vibrant capital Shore Excursion.
Departure from your accommodation / Port of Koper. Drive through different regions in Slovenia to Upper Carniola Region. After reaching Bled we will visit Bled Castle with beautiful panorama views and stories. You will experience a traditional Pletna boat ride to one and the only island in Slovenia.
In the church just ring the bell three times and make a wish! Lunch break in Bled or time for famous Bled Cake. After the visit to Bled, we will continue to the capital of Slovenia - Ljubljana.
1h walking tour around Ljubljana sightseeing points, where you can feel that our young capital is full of life and beautiful sights, you will see Triple Bridges Area, Old Ljubljana, Prešernov Square.
Free time for enjoying the energy and vibe in Ljubljana. Among the historical, cultural and nature information, I will provide you with also live seeing facts, to understand how the living goes on in our country. Back to the starting point.
- Meet at your accommodation or Port of Koper. I will wait for you with awaiting sign with your name.
- Board a minivan.
- Drive approx. 2 hrs to Lake Bled.
- Drive around the lake, stop for Bled castle visit (approx. 40 min).
- Pletna boat ride to Bled island (approx 1, 5h).
- After the visit, we will have 60 min coffee / Bled cake/lunch stop.
- Drive to Ljubljana, approx. 40 min.
- 1 h walking tour in Ljubljana.
- Drive back to the starting point, approx. 1h 20min.
This tour can be customized due to your preference, please ask me for a quote, and I will send you a customized tour for booking.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port (KOPER, Slovenia), Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
Renault Traffic Van - the year 2019, with air conditioning and WiFi onboard.
Van is suitable for max. 7 travelers + 1 driver/guide.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EUR - Per person for Admission Fees/Personal Expenses/Souvenirs.
- Personal Expenses
I do no have a license to give tours inside of caves.