Fun trip around the city's attractions!
Have your camera ready to get pics at all symbolic destinations of the City:
- Saigon City Hall
- The Central Post Office
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House
- Visit inside Reunification Palace (Independence Palace), where witnessed the event that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Shopping at Ben Thanh market and/ or walking through a non-tourism wet market in another corner of the city.
Besides enjoying traditional Vietnamese lunch, you will also be treated with a short Vietnamese traditional head & shoulder acupressure massage at noon time. This special service currently can only be found in HCMC shore excursions provided by Sharmay ;)
In high season, please verify my availability by ms before booking. If you arrive in ports outside HCM City (e. g. Phu My), please ms me for adding an additional fee of transport (60-90usd); OR I can provide pick-up service by private driver without any additional charge, and we'll meet to start the tour after you arrive in HCMC.
- Pick up at cruise terminal to visit classic city landmarks including Saigon City Hall, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit the Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch at a restaurant
- Noon break time trying Vietnamese traditional acupressure therapy.
- Have time to discover and go shopping at Ben Thanh Market, one of the oldest and most bustling local markets in Vietnam, then return in your private vehicle to come back to your cruise.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise ship port or where previously agreed.
End location: Cruise ship port or where previously agreed.
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Rental van with private driver.
- My time and service as your private guide
- Private transportation with driver
- Entrance tickets,
- Head and shoulder massage
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 USD - Shopping at Ben Thanh market
Any personal purchase or expenses
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We would not hesitate to recommend Sharmay as a tour guide, Sharmay picked us up from our cruise ship, 45 minuite drive to city, took us around to the main buildings her information was great took us for a massage that was fun as we was a group of 4 ,dinner, market ,tea ,dancing show then drop us back at our hotel for night stay , picked us up next morning for a day of touring and lunch before dropping us back at cruise boat always there before due time well knowledgeable