Fun trip around the city's attractions!
Have your camera ready to get pics at all symbolic destinations of the City:
- Saigon City Hall
- The Central Post Office
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House
- Visit inside Reunification Palace (Independence Palace), where witnessed the end of Vietnam War.
- Shopping at Ben Thanh market and/ or walking through a non-tourism wet market.
Besides enjoying traditional Vietnamese lunch, you will also be treated with traditional acupressure massage at noon time. This special service currently can only be found in HCMC shore excursions provided by Sharmay ;)
In high season, please verify my availability by ms before booking. If you arrive in ports outside HCM City (e. g. Phu My), please ms me for adding an additional fee of transport (60-90usd); OR I can provide pick-up service by private driver without any additional charge.
- Pick up at cruise terminal to visit classic city landmarks including Saigon City Hall, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit the Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch at a restaurant
- Noon break time trying Vietnamese traditional acupressure therapy.
- Have time to discover and go shopping at Ben Thanh Market, one of the oldest and most bustling local markets in Vietnam, then return in your private vehicle to come back to your cruise.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise ship port or where previously agreed.
End location: Cruise ship port or where previously agreed.
Duration: 8 hours
Different from other tours, which have flexible transportation methods, shore excursion uses only new rental van with Full-time private driver to ensure your timing.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 USD - Shopping at Ben Thanh market
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sharmay is a wonderful tour host; very knowledgeable, very personable with a great sense of humour and made us feel immediately comfortable in her presence. My kids loved her too and made sure I gave her five stars (which I was going to anyway of course). I would recommend Sharmay to anyone coming to HCMC without hesitation.