Fun trip around the city's attractions!
Have your camera ready to get pics at all symbolic destinations of the City:
- Saigon City Hall
- The Central Post Office
- The Notre Dame Cathedral
- Saigon Opera House
- Visit inside Reunification Palace (Independence Palace), where witnessed the event that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Shopping at Ben Thanh market or walking through a non-tourism wet market in another corner of the city.
Besides enjoying traditional Vietnamese lunch, you will also be treated with a short Vietnamese traditional head & shoulder acupressure massage at noon time. This special service currently can only be found in HCMC shore excursions provided by Sharmay ;)
Upon request, I can take photos of you, make & edit video professionally, . . . In high season, please verify my availability by ms before booking. If you arrive in ports outside HCM City (e. g. Phu My), please ms me for an adjusted schedule with additional fee of transport.
- Pick up at cruise terminal to visit classic city landmarks including Saigon City Hall, the Central Post Office, the Notre Dame Cathedral
- National History Museum, providing an insight into the history and customs of the country.
- Stop outside the Reunification Palace (the Independence Palace), which witnessed the 1975 Fall of Saigon that marked the end of Vietnam War.
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese lunch at a restaurant
- Noon break time trying head and shoulder acupressure.
- Have time to discover and go shopping at Ben Thanh Market and, one of the oldest and most bustling local markets in Vietnam, then return in your private vehicle to come back to your cruise.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Cruise terminal or where previously agreed.
End location: Cruise terminal or where previously agreed.
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Rental van with private driver.
- My time and service as your private guide
- Private transportation with driver
- Museum tickets,
- Tea break
- Head and shoulder massage
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 USD - Shopping at Ben Thanh market
Any personal purchase or expenses
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our day with Sharmay was a brilliant birthday present for me! She was a constant source of interesting information about her city, and she was a lively conversationalist and great fun to be with. We saw all the significant tourist spots along with some of her favorite out of the way local places. We ate with the locals, sharing fabulous dishes, and we had special massages and heard her sing. Sharmay customized our time together with sensitivity to our desires. This tour far exceeded expectations!