See the amazing phenom where two rivers go side by side without mixing
A trip in a speedboat into the Amazon's most impressive rivers (Negro and Solimões) until the right spot where they meet and go together side by side without mixing for several miles. Visiting a floating community to simulate the fishing of a giant Pirarucu (Arapaima giga), than stop for lunch at a floating restaurant with an excellent buffet. Walking on a trail to see the Lily's lake, with the Victoria Amazonica.
In the afternoon, take the speedboat up the river to experience an interaction and swimming with the cute Pink Dolphins on a floating platform.
Across the river, there will be a Indian community, where they will present you a ritual and show a little of their culture.
After all this, navigate back to Manaus Port.
- Meeting at customer's place
- Drive to Manaus port (If necessary)
- Speedboat to the meeting of the waters
- Explanations about the phenom
- Pass by a floating community
- Pirarucu fishing
- Walk on a trail to see the water lilies
- Stop for Lunch at floating restaurant
- Speedboat upriver to the platform of the dolphins
- Interaction and swimming with pink dolphins
- Crossing the river
- Visiting on the Indian tribe with ritual
- Speedboat downriver back to the port
- Drive to the hotel (if necessary)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at any convenient location such as Manaus port, local hotel or another place previously informed.
End location: I will drop you off in the same place of meeting, or any other place previously set.
Duration: 8 hours
Weather can affect timings such as heavy rains or winds making the river a bit turbulent
Covered speedboat with local experienced pilot
Air conditioned car (or Van) when necessary
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 Real - Cash for small expenses during the tour. All fees are included on the price of the tour.