Colorful city Jaipur with a private guide
Jaipur is the capital and largest city of the Indian state of Rajasthan in Northern India. It was founded on 18 November 1727 by Maharaja Jai Singh, the ruler of Amber after whom the city is named. Jaipur is also known as the Pink City of India.
Day 1. Pickup from Agra or Delhi and proceed to Jaipur, if possible we will visit some monuments on the way (if we are going by road)
Day 2. Destination covering: Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal, City palace and Observatory.
08:30 am. In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel to take you to the Amber Fort, En-route visit Pink City and stop at Hawa Mahal for Photography. Continue drive to Amber Fort.
09:30 am. Enjoy Elephant Safari to ascend hill top Amber Fort. One of the main attractions of Amer fort is its glittering Sheesh Mahal (mirror palace).
12:00 pm After visiting these architectural marvels, its lunch time somewhere in a local restaurant.
01:00 pm Time for somes shopping, explore the colorful market of Jaipur.
02:30 pm Visit the popular City Palace Complex, Observatory (Jantar Mantar) Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal etc. By the late evening we will be free to get back to the hotel and relax.
Day 3. Drop in Delhi/Agra/airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby/choosen by you
End location: Delhi
Duration: 3 days
Variables that might affect the duration is weather, traffic, time of year etc.
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
* Air-conditioned car for full day (8 hours).
* Sightseeing of city.
* Mineral water bottles during your tour.
* Driver, all monuments and restaurants parking charges, toll-tax and fuel charges.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 INR - For food, drinks and personal expanses
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Camel carts, camel ride and a professional photographer.
* Shopping, personal expenses and extra activities etc.
* If pickup and drop are part of tour, location should be within the main city countryside area will not be consider for pickup and drop, it can be arranged on special request, please contact me for quote.
* Your tour guide is not permitted to drive car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Monika was the ideal guide - she was friendly, knowledgeable and responded willingly to our requests. She was always at meeting points early, fully prepared for the day's activities, being flexible wth the plan when the weather looked as if it might be a problem.