Things to Do in Adelaide
Things to Do In Adelaide! The price quoted includes up to 6 guests. Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences as all tours can be modified to suit your needs. In the Adelaide Hills, you'll find South Australia's oldest wine region with more than 50 wineries continuing a tradition that started way back in 1845. Today, some of Australia's most elegant cool climate wines are produced in this region (sparkling and still wines). Mt Lofty Summit is the highest point which is 710 metres above sea level; the summit landing provides you with breathtaking views of the city's landmarks and coastline. Hahndorf is Australia's oldest surviving German settlement, established in the 1840's. Enjoy a break or take a stroll through the Village. There's still a strong German flavour in Hahndorf, most evident in the smallgoods outlets and German bakeries that line the bustling main street. We then venture on and explore what the rest of the Adelaide Hills has to offer.
• Mount Lofty House: overlooking Piccadilly Valley, former private house, built in 1852,
• Mount Lofty Summit, lookout with panoramic views over Adelaide
• Bridgewater Mill - See and the historic old flour mill, known as the 'Old Rumbler'.
• Visit wineries for tastings in the Adelaide Hills region.
• Stroll through Hahndorf, an historic German settlement.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up is approx. 9:30am from all Adelaide Metropolitan accommodation including Adelaide Airport and the Port of Adelaide, we also pick up from Barossa Valley, Adelaide Hills, McLaren Vale and Clare Valley.
End location: Drop-off at your nominated location is approx. 6:00pm. If you are spending the night in the region of your tour, transfers back to Adelaide, Airport or the Port of Adelaide the following day can be arranged at an additional charge.
Duration: 8 hours
With the 2013 model Volkswagen High-line you have an elegant vehicle that will take you to your destination comfortably and in style. Duel Air Conditioning, Leather upholstery, comfortable seating for 5 Guests with a multifunctional table positioned in the centre, duel power automatic sliding doors and fitted with latest safety equipment
• Due to our personal relationships with the wineries you will enjoy FREE wine tastings
• Pick up and return from Adelaide or the region of your location
• Indulge yourself in the privacy of your own modern luxury limousine
Lunch at a key iconic venue within the Region can be arranged upon request (own expense).
Please advise of dietary requirements when booking the Tour