Old traditions of Russia with a private guide
We'll begin this private tour with historical downtown and stroll around the oldest and most beautiful streets of Moscow - Kuznetsk Bridge, Petrovka street, Kamergersky lane, Stoleshnikov lane and Mokhovaya street.
Expect architecture from different eras, the monument to the founder of Moscow, Moscow Mayor's house and Russian state library, the biggest in Europe and one of the biggest in the world.
Meal in Korchma or Teremok, the best Russian/Ukranian cuisine in Moscow.
Korchma is well known for its wonderful atmosphere, interior and food. Enjoy the best Russian and Ukranian traditions in one place! Your sample lunch will include:
Podolsky Salad, unbelievably juicy and crispy salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, cauliflower, carrots and greens
Potato gullets with mushrooms and spinach
(The menu is subject to change)
Stroll around Kitay Gorod, see Bolshoi and Maly Theater, Hotel Metropol, and other historical landmarks of Moscow.
+ A snack in either Georgian or Siberian restaurant.
• Brunch in Korchma, Ukranian traditional restaurant with great atmosphere and food
• Walk around Kitay Gorod, Bolshoi Theater, historical streets of Moscow
• Walk along Tverskaya, the main street of Moscow
• Tbilisi snack in traditional Georgian restaurant,
• OR Snack in Altai, Siberian cuisine with old Russian traditions on Pyatnitskaya street
• Walk around Zamoskvorechye area, the most beautiful and ancient district of Moscow
• Fun time on Gorky Park, the most popular place among locals, absolute must do when in Moscow, sitting on the bench on fresh air in front of fountains and sipping traditional Russian tea, or having a yummy ice-cream, specialty of Gorky Park - whatever you prefer.
I will leave you in Gorky Park where you can take your time and explore the area at your own pace, as it's huge. From there you can head to Neskuchny Sad (Not-boring Garden) and Sparrow Hills, as they are now part of Gorky Park since last year.
You can just as well take a (night) river cruise from Gorky Park
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Lobby of your hotel
End location: Lobby of your hotel or any place of your wish
Duration: 4 hours
All walking, except taking metro to get from your hotel to the places and back. We'll fully enjoy the city by walking, watching and taking photos.
If you prefer a driving tour, I can customize the itinerary and cost for you depending on the number of people in your group (or if you're a solo traveler)
Me as your tour guide, interpreter and local friend
Included set menu in 2 cafes
Flexibility on the tour, no rush
Most scenic spots of Moscow for photo shooting
Insight into a local life and what's on in Moscow
Arranging a taxi or table in a restaurant, if needed
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 rubles - If you want some extra foods in cafes or markets
Food that is not already included and any items or purchases of a personal nature are not included.
* Dress code if you plan to visit churches: no shorts for men, as for women - only long skirts or dresses, long sleeves and head scarf
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Alina knows where the best places in Moscow are and is an accomplished and reliable guide to be with. Booking a tour with her was a great complement to our experiences on a recent trip to Russia. We are glad we chose her and highly recommend her to anyone visiting Moscow. Thank you Alina! - Dan & Elsa