Discover Palladio's city hidden corners, taste our typical foods, meet a local artisan
Live and discover this small and charming city like a local
Vicenza is a small city between Verona and Venice, not as famous as them, but rich of history, atmosphere, hidden corners and local artesanal workshops.
You will walk with your guide visiting the best places to taste some local food and wines, meeting a local handicraft master in his studio and enjoying the most famous Palladio palaces.
NB: YOU CAN EVEN ADD A COOKING CLASS TO THIS TOUR! (ask for a customized tour)
* After we meet up, we will slowly walk towards Vicenza's historical center passing beside some old palaces and churches
* First stop: An old coffee shop where we will have a 15 minutes coffee break learning the secrets of the italian "Caffè" passion
* Visit to a very old handicraft master studio: we will visit the charming atelier and the owner will show us his work listening to the history of its family tradition. This place is great if you love old things and for photography lovers
* Time to taste some typical food! Vicenza has some worldwide famous recipes and we will taste a couple of them with a glass of good red wine or prosecco wine.
* We finish our tour with a must see in the historical center: The Palladio basilica. No need for many words to describe the square, the atmosphere and the view from the terrace. It's something I want you to see with your own eyes
* End of the tour
NB The tour is fully customizable: you can even add a cooking class!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Vicenza railway station or any other location on request
Pick up service is available all over the region Veneto on request as an extra service (cost is dependant on your accomodation area and on the number of people)
Please contact to have more infos
End location: Vicenza railway station or your accomodation on request
Duration: 4 hours
Full day tour is possible adding a visit to the countryside in the afternoon
We will move by foot, walking in the historical center.
A pick up service at your accomodation is available
In case you want to extend the tour in the afternoon we will move by private car:
6 seats Fiat Multipla A/C
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Alex was great. He took us to unique places in Vicenza. We especially enjoyed the artisan print shop and the winery we visited!