Day tour to Florence including Uffizi Museum, Ponte Vecchio, Ferragamo Museum and Leather shop
A memorable day awaits you in the most significant Tuscan city of art. Enjoy the sights and visit the Accademia (Michelangelo's David) or Uffizi Galleries (Botticelli's Allegory of Spring), where some of the most impressive Renaissance art is on display.
The perfect introduction to the city, this full-day tour includes a street view of the Duomo, bell tower and baptistry to Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio (the Old Bridge). Enjoy lunch in a typical local restaurant. Wander down the enchanted streets, hunt for treasures or just take it all in.
Revisit the history of fashion and pharmacy at the Gucci or Ferragamo Museums and the Officina del Profumo in Santa Maria Novella.
A stop at Piazzale Michelangelo provides a remarkably breathtaking view of Florence and its surrounding hills; a sight never to be forgotten.
Contact me to plan your private, customized sightseeing tour in Tuscany together!
- Accademia Gallery* / Uffizi Museum*
- Officina del Profumo*, Santa Maria Novella*
- Original, Italian hand made leather shoes / bags manufacturing
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Duomo complex*
- Piazzale Michelangelo
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please enter the address from where you would like to be picked-up near Siena.
I can pick you up directly at your hotel (even those in the traffic-restricted zone), or from the bus station, train station, or wherever is most convenient for you.
End location: Please specify the location for the drop-off
Duration: 8 hours
Luxury Mercedes "Class E200 Exclusive Plus" sedan with air conditioning, 1-3 passengers
Luxury Mercedes "Vito" minivan with air conditioning, 1-8 passengers
- 8 hours
- Private, flexible, door-to-door service
- Luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls - VAT
- Officina del profumo
- Visit to an high-quality leather manufacturing
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - (estimated) per person
- Eventual admission tickets
- Eventual local walking tour guide (while interested, please book one on TbL list)
- Eventual Uffizi Gallery or Accademia Gallery admission tickets
- Please note that I am a driver-guide only, and I will not be able to accompany you on any portion of the tour which requires walking. The parts of the itinerary denoted by * will be un-guided - you will be left to walk and explore by yourself for these portions of the tour.