Watch the sunset over Manila Bay and visit one of the newest night attractions in Manila.
During this evening tour, You can watch the sun set over Manila bay as we walk along the water.
One of the best views of the Manila sunset is at SM by the bay, A seaside amusement park with Rides, games & food stalls with a friendly ambience.
Included is a ride on the famous Mall of Asia Eye (A 55-meter (180 ft) tall Ferris wheel with air-conditioned gondolas. )
Beside the MOA eye is our dinner location, La Fiesta - a huge International buffet, offering both Filipino & western foods. A great way to try a range of local foods.
The cost of dinner included & is all you can eat (food & desserts), and all you can drink soda, juice, beer etc.
After dinner we will head to the highlight of this tour. The "Fountain"
The Fountain at Okada is a sight to behold, With grandeur and accurately choreographed water, light & music performances.
Equipped with advanced underwater robots, more than ten-thousand lights, dozens of high-fidelity speakers, & more than 700 high-power jets. It also features projections during shows.
Your Manila by night tour will start at 5:00pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or requested place, for the short drive to SM by the Bay.
- Walk along the water of Manila Bay and watch the sunset at SM by the Bay
- Soak in the fun atmosphere of SM by the Bay amusement park as we make our way to the Mall of Asia Eye.
- Take a ride on the famous Mall of Asia Eye - (A 55-meter (180 ft) tall Ferris wheel with air-conditioned gondolas. )
- Dinner at La Fiesta - A huge international buffet with all you can eat and drink
- The Fountain at Okada - We will watch the choreographed water, light and music show - Said to rival those in Dubai's Burj Khalifa and Las Vegas' Bellagio.
- Drop off back to your hotel or requested place at approx 8:30 - 9pm
Please Note: Unfortunately I can not control the weather. If the weather is too bad to walk by the water of Manila bay, and watch the sun set, I will try to substitute that part of the tour with another attraction.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
Your tour will start at 5pm and Finish with drop off back at your hotel at approx 8:30 - 9:00pm
Depending on Traffic
Vehicle 1 - 2017 Toyota Vios
Vehicle 2 - 2007 Hyundai Starex
Vehicle will depend of the number of people and availability.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 peso - This will cover any Personal Expenses / Souvenirs
- Personal Expenses