Ephesus / Kusadasi Shore Excursions by Professional Tour Guide
This tour contains the best sights of Ephesus ancient city and around that. You will be met by your private tour guide at harbor and start to excellent tour. This tour covers;
* Ephesus Ancient City where is one of the best well-kept ancient cities in the world
* House of Virgin Mary ( Optinal ) where Blessed Mary may have spent her final years
* Terrace Houses where were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus
* Temple of Artemis which was one of the seven wonders of ancient world
* Saint John Church ( Expression from Temple of Artemis )believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried
NOTE : I DO NOT GIVE TOURS FROM IZMIR
* Ephesus Ancient City
* House of Mary ( Optinal )
* Terrace Houses
* Temple of Artemis
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Kusadasi ( Ephesus ) Port
End location: Kusadasi ( Ephesus ) Port
Duration: 6 hours
Above duration is estimated. Crowd might affect the duration of the tour.
I will arrange you a private Mercedes van with A/C according to size of your group.
* Professional Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
* New Brand of Mercedes or Volkswagen Van A/C
* Separate Private Driver
* All Transportation costs as gas, parking fees
* All Taxes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
70 TL ( Can be paid in $ or € ) - Around 20-25 USD per person for entry fees. You will not wait in the huge lines for tickets, I will get them in advance.
Entry Fees must be paid in tour day for government, Personal Expenses.
You will not wait in the huge lines for tickets, I will get them in advance.
I CAN ORGANIZE BIGGER VEHICLE IF YOUR PARTY CONSISTS OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our family tour (6) with Hakan Bozdag was great. He had supplied me with information prior to the tour that made is easy to pick what we wanted to do for the day. He met us on time in a very clean new van and we were off for a day of information and fun. His knowledge of Turkey was shared with as we traveled. We learned a lot about the country and felt very safe on our travels. There was not a minute that I felt uncomfortable all day long and I would recommend both Hakan and Turkey as a wonderful day.