Ephesus / Kusadasi Shore Excursions by Professional Tour Guide
This tour contains the best sights of Ephesus ancient city and around that. You will be met by your private tour guide at harbor and start to excellent tour. This tour covers;
* Ephesus Ancient City where is one of the best well-kept ancient cities in the world
* House of Virgin Mary ( Optinal ) where Blessed Mary may have spent her final years
* Terrace Houses where were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus
* Temple of Artemis which was one of the seven wonders of ancient world
* Saint John Church ( Expression from Temple of Artemis )believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried
NOTE : I DO NOT GIVE TOURS FROM IZMIR
* Ephesus Ancient City
* House of Mary ( Optinal )
* Terrace Houses
* Temple of Artemis
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Kusadasi ( Ephesus ) Port
End location: Kusadasi ( Ephesus ) Port
Duration: 6 hours
Above duration is estimated. Crowd might affect the duration of the tour.
I will arrange you a private Mercedes van with A/C according to size of your group.
* Professional Licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
* New Brand of Mercedes or Volkswagen Van A/C
* Separate Private Driver
* All Transportation costs as gas, parking fees
* All Taxes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 Can be paid in $ or € - Around 15 EURO per person for entire day. Entry fees are subject to change based on daily exchange rate. You will not wait in the huge lines for tickets, I will get them in advance.
Entry Fees must be paid in tour day for government, Personal Expenses.
You will not wait in the huge lines for tickets, I will get them in advance.
I CAN ORGANIZE BIGGER VEHICLE IF YOUR PARTY CONSISTS OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great day with a most competent and professional guide. It was worth every cent to have a guide explain one of the most fascinating places in the world. Hakan made our day a great success with a personal touch.
Johan Van Den Heever