Fun zip line & hanging bridge or horseback riding experience / classic Bufadora tour / wine tasting at the vineyard
Choose two of three winner experiences, perfect at any time of the year:
1. Fun and challenging ziplines or horse riding in a beautiful setting among lush vegetation overlooking the Las Cañadas' resort pools. This one hour height experience includes 5 zip lines and 5 suspension bridges, all the necessary equipment and professional assistance.
2. La Bufadora blowhole, a natural phenomenon that is worth observing, surrounded by a street market full of color and many photogenic corners.
3. Wine tasting at the vineyard. Beautiful setting, the best wines around and the A-B-C of winamaking. What's not to like!
- Fun and safe zip lines and suspension bridges
- Visit to La Bufadora marine blowhole and open market
- Beautiful vineyard visit and excellent wine tasting
As an example:
- 9:30 am. Meet at hotel or hospitality location
- 10 am. Start zip line experience for a couple of hours
- 12 pm. Transfer to La Bufadora. Free time to shop & take more shots.
- 1:30 pm. Ride back to Ensenada City
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Monument/Building, Suggested by Guide: If youre getting down from the cruise, the intersection where the control booth meets the pedestrian bridge is the best spot. For further reference, the huge Caracol museum building lies right across the street.
Duration: 5 hours
Depending on the season or day of the week, the schedule might have to be adapted a little.
I have a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder that can take up to 6 passengers, with A/C and very clean.
If your party is larger or you'd rather a fancier transportation, I can rent a Ford Transit or Mercedes Sprinter
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 pesos - Zip lines or horseback riding experiences are about 20 USD each, taking about an hour (please consider that on special dates and high season the cost may go up to 40 USD)
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Lizette was amazing! We had a great day of fun, adventure and learning with her! By the time our day was over we thought of her as a family friend as well as a super guide!