Private El Nido Tour, Private Palawan Tour, Private El Nido Day Tour, Private El Nido Island Hopping Tour
EL NIDO - a world-class destination located in the northen part of Palawan is famous for its white sand beaches, gorgeous islands, beautiful lagoons and colorful marine life.
This tour is designed for guests with limited time in Palawan. The chance to visit the famous islands in the province. The tour departs from Puerto Princesa at three (3:00am) in the morning, and arrives in El Nido at around 8am, whole day island hopping and then back to the city.
El Nido Day Tour
03:00am Pick-up from Puerto Princesa Hotel
08:00am ETA in El Nido
08:30am Start of Island Hopping Tour
09:00am Small and big Lagoons, South Miniloc or snorkeling Area, Papaya or commando beach (tide-dependent)
04:00pm End of tour/freshen-up in available bathroom area in El Nido
05:00pm Estimated time of departure in El Nido
11:00pm ETA Puerto Princesa City
1. Itinerary can be modified depending on guests needs. We can depart earlier than 5pm from El Nido, Travel time to/from elnido is 5-6hours
2. Comfort rooms for wash-up are basic but clean. Please expect that they are not luxurious comfort rooms of hotels as these are common wash-up areas of different hotels whichever has vacant as we non-staying guests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet guests at the lobby of their hotel. Airport and seaport gates if arrival details will allow
End location: Guests can be dropped off at the hotel or if requested at the gates of the airport and seaport if departure details will allow
Duration: 18 hours
weather will affect the tour
We will use modern Toyota (Hiace or GL grandia) for the trip. Outrigger tourist boats for the island hopping.
1. Private Van Transfers Puerto-El Nido-Puerto
2. Private island hopping tour
3. Picnic Lunch for El Nido Tour
4. Services of water Guides in El Nido
5. Free use of Snorkels and masks and Beach towels
6. Quality (Seasafe brand) Life Vests
7. All Permits and Entrance Fees
8. All Environmental Fees and All Island Fees
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 Philippine Peso - This will be used for kayak rentals, extra water, chips, snacks and extra meals for the tour, tip to boatcrew and water guides.
Snacks and other meal that are not mentioned in the tour.
I am not a driver or diver but I can arrange everything for guests' convenience.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Wonderful experience. We went for a one day tour from Puerto Princessa to El Nido, 18 hour tour with a 3am start so not for the faint hearted. Fidel and Ugene the driver were on time, ultra professional, lovely clean vehicle and felt safe in their company. Wonderful tour, El Nido is breathtaking. The crew on the boat were amazing, such great guys and hard workers, nothing was an issue for them, the tour is in your control, no waiting around if you don't want to, worth the money for sure, go for it.