Cam Thanh water coconut village, Tra Que vegetable village and Hoi An walking tour
A great escape from noise and pollution, visit Cam Thanh - water coconut village, immerse yourself in the green atmosphere of Tra Que vegetable and herb village, enjoying foot massage or learn how to cook local specialties of the region and the ancient town of Hoi An. On this tour we provide an authentic social and cultural insight into the local Vietnamese way of life. As well you will take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting to people of all ages.
- The tour will start at specific time from your hotel
- Transfer to Cam Thanh water coconut village
- Learn to paddle bamboo basket boats from the local people.
- Watch bamboo basket boat performance, crab catching, making objects from water coconut leaves, . . . Find out how people in rural areas of Vietnam live.
- Next stop is Tra Que village, which is one of the major highlights of Hoi An tourism. Farmers here produce the freshest herbs without chemicals
- Having a foot massge before rolling into the FUN
- Learn the traditional ways of preparing and cooking Vietnamese food
- After having lunch at Tra Que village, we'll proceed to the ancient town of Hoi An.
- Chinese Assembly Halls, Japanese Bridge, and Vietnamese old houses are symbols of Hoi An that one shouldn't miss out on.
- Hoi An is magically beautiful at night. Colorful lanterns, yellow old houses, riverside restaurants, rooftop coffee shops, street vendors; all combine to create a unique beauty that only Hoi An possesses.
- Back to hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
- Car or van with air-con.
- Scooter is available for those who like the experience.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - personal expenses, souvenirs,...
- Personal Expenses
I am not a driver. I will arrange for you a separate car with aircon and driver.
Thank you very much. Cam on!