"The Pearl of Adriatic" with private guide
The fastest way to reach Dubrovnik would be with the highway and later with the state road following the beautiful Croatian coastline. . .
Later on, I'll make you discover "The Walls of Ston" on the peninsula of Pelješac - known as the "European wall of China". . . Ston was a major fort of the Republic of Dubrovnik, whose defensive walls were regarded as a notable feat of medieval architecture. Ston is notable for its oysters and would be a great stop for us to have a snack, followed by the taste of top Croatian wines from the peninsula. . .
Our final destination is Dubrovnik.
Before we reach downtown, I'll take you to enjoy an eagle's eye view of Dubrovnik Old Town and its environs from a mountain belvedere.
The 'Pearl of the Adriatic' became an important Mediterranean sea power from the 13th century onwards. Although severely damaged by an earthquake in 1667, Dubrovnik managed to preserve its beautiful Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque churches, monasteries, palaces, and fountains. . .
- Meet up on requested location
- Highway to the state road
- Ride to Ston (oysters tasting if wanted)
- Ride to the panoramic view of Dubrovnik over Srdj hill
- Sightseeing of Dubrovnik
- Free time
- Return to a preferred destination (from Split to Dubrovnik)
* The upper itinerary is just a suggestion. We can go directly to Dubrovnik (140 km with the highway, 105 km motorway) and it's approx. 3-hour drive
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Split harbor or hotels.
End location: Split harbor or hotels, or anyplace from Split to Dubrovnik.
Duration: 13 hours
Transport based tour with car or minivan.
Type of car:
family crossover vehicle
Suzuki S-Cross 2014
with full comfort
Tour price includes:
- tour arranging and planning costs
- me as your private experienced licensed tour guide
- travel costs (where needed) and taxes
- Suzuki S-Cross Sx4
- parking costs
It will not be a problem to accommodate bigger groups. Please contact me and I'll customize a tour suitable to your needs...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 Croatian Kuna - meals, souvenirs...
- entrance fees
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Frane, Drives very well, very caution and very friendly. I recommend him to evryone.