Experience Dubai's finest in a 6 hour city private tour
The six-hour Dubai city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and luxury-modern side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East's pearl. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is located in the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort where the art pieces and historical artifacts are displayed about the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. Our itinerary includes old bazaars and market places such as spice and gold souqs. we will be using traditional abra boat taxis to across the historical creek of Dubai.
For a peep into the glitzy side of Dubai, our itinerary further comprises a tour to such phenomenal attractions of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel-Only seven star hotel in the world (photo stop), the Palm Jumeirah - the palm tree shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel, Marina district and Burj Khalifa (photo stop)- the tallest building in the world.
The tour ends with a drive through the scenic Sheikh Zayed road with loads of skyscrapers.
- Photo stop near Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world
- Visit Palm Island (photo stop near Atlantis Hotel)
- Check out Dubai Marina (Known as little Manhattan)
- Get to know Souk Madinat Jumeira (Little venice)
- See the Burj Al Arab (photo stop at the most luxurious hotel in the world)
- Visit Dubai museum ( Opening time: Sat to Thu 8. 30 am 8. 30pm- Fri 3. 30pm to 9pm- Ramadan Fri to Thu 4pm to 6pm )
- Visit Gold and spice souk
- Go for an Abra ride ( water taxi )
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel, cruise terminal, airport
End location: Hotel, Airport, Cruise terminal, shopping malls, anywhere requested by guests
Duration: 6 hours
Transportation will be provided with a new modal air conditioned car. we can accommodate 3 adults comfortably.
The passenger capacity can be for 4 pax with less space.
I can accommodate larger groups. Please contact me for details and a quote.
- Services of the guide
- Transportation with an air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 AED - 100 AED per person would be enough for some snacks ,drinks or even for a lunch
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.