Siena, San Gimignano and Wine tasting lunch in the Chianti
The tour will give you a taste of the beautiful country of my region Tuscany and in particular of the area of Chianti.
Siena and San Gimignano are 2 of the most famous medieval town, something that you can not miss if you come to Tuscany!
Siena has a long history that you can witness walking in the streets around Piazza del Campo, the place of the Palio, and visiting the gorgeous Duomo.
San Gimignano is called the "little Manhattan" of the middle age with his 100 Towers. It is like to go back in time!
Do not hesitate and come with me to discover may beautiful land!
- We will drive to Siena to see the antagonist of Florence for centuries, with its hidden little streets and the incredible Piazza del Campo, where the Palio is taking place during the summer.
You will have here 1 hour and a half of free time to discover Siena by yourself. I will give you some information before our arrival.
- Then, we will reach a property where the owners produce wine and olive oil.
We will visit the field with vineyards and have lunch with a wine tasting.
- After a good coffee, we will travel through the country and arrive at San Giminiano, the Manhattan of the middle age.
You will have about one hour free time. Do not forget to try the best gelato in the world.
We will return in Florence around 17:30.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Piazza della Repubblica or if requested, at your hotel in the city centre of Florence
End location: Same place where we started
Duration: 8 hours
It may vary depending on the traffic.
Van and some walking. Please, wear comfortable shoes.
- Private transportation with an English speaking driver,
- My service as your private guide
- Lunch in a Vineyard.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euro - if you need to buy something like a cappuccino or a gelato
- Museums and churches entrances (if requested)
- Personal expenses
I am not a driver but I can arrange for a separate car and driver.