Walking tour through the narrow streets and the ancient buildings of the old city centre of Cosenza
During this tour, we will visit together the main attractions like the "Duomo"- the Cathedral -, the narrow streets, the Rendano Theatre, the typical laundry hanging during the sunny days, the old cafes and shops and the warm local people.
Trust me: this is an authentic off the beaten path experience, because you will be in contact with the authentic calabrian life style!
I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests.
- Piazza dei Valdesi and Confluence of the two rivers (Crati and Busento);
- Corso Telesio and its ancient buildings and shops;
- The gothic Cathedral or Duomo;
- Parrasio Square;
- Follari Square and the narrow streets;
- XV Marzo Square and its buildings: Rendano Theatre, Civic Library, Palazzo della Prefettura, Villa Vecchia.
I can customize this tour if you have special requests.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours
It's a walking tour.
I can offer you a private transportation by car if needed. Please, inquire me.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euro - For your personal expenses such as souvenirs, etc.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks