I am incredibly passionate about sharing my native knowledge and promoting responsible tourism in the region. I have been leading Buddhist cultural tours for Himalayas and Trans-Himalayan regions for over a decade and also been part of several trekking expeditions in the region.
I have in depth knowledge of local culture and food, and well versed with English, Hindi and local dialects. I am also the founder of the Himalayan Nature Society, a non-profit organization dedicated to preserving the natural heritage of Himachal Pradesh and Indian Himalayas. I am an active member of the Bombay Natural History Society also worked with the World Wide Fund for Nature-India as project coordinator for various environmental education programs. In addition, as a bird conservator, I have co-authored "Birds of Kangra, " a guide book for birds in the region which was sponsored by His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
I strive to present an unforgettable authentic local experience to all my guests.
- Leading cultural and nature tours in the region for past 15 years.
- Worked with World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF-India) on Environmental Education Programs.
- Founded Himalayan Nature Society, a not-for-profit organization for preservation of Himalayan culture and nature.
- Active member of Bombay Natural History Society (BNHS).
- Co-author of the book, "Birds of Kangra", documenting birds species of the region.
No restrictions as such.