Explore Dhaka with your own Private Guide
Dhaka city is situated on the banks of the river Buriganga. It is the capital of Bangladesh, and first came into prominence under Islam khan chishti in 1610 AD. Then, Subader & chief of the Mughal Army in Bengal transferred the capital of Subah Banglah from Rajmahal to Dhaka. Today it is a busy city of around 16 million people and the 9th biggest of the world.
A people who love to chat of tea and snacks; who love to eat road side food and people who love their cricket and football. People know this as a town of mosque & was called the city of rickshaw. Dhaka houses many old and new attractions. Some of the most popular tourist spots of this city includes, Ahsan manzil (Pink Palace), Sadarghat (river front), Armenian Church, Star mosque, Shakeswari temple, Lalbagh fort, Rickshaw art, Curzon Hall, Kamlapur Buddhist temple, Bashundhara shopping mall, Bangabondhu Museum, National assembly building, etc
I will meet you in your hotel lobby before the tour start time.
Today we will explore the capital city of Bangladesh.
For half day we will cover any 3 places as per your choice and as available:
- Dhaka university area,
- Sahid Minar, the birth place of International mother language day,
- Curzon Hall,
- The National Museum (Closed on THU),
- National Parliament building of famous architect Louis I. Kahn. (not available when Parliament is in session, or during some holidays, occasions)
- Bongobondhu Museum (not available when political party has a program there, or security purposes of minister)
Return to your hotel in the afternoon.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: Hotel Lobby
You can start 9.00 in the morning
Friday preferable for this tour.
End location: End location: Hotel Lobby
Duration: 4 hours
If one or two person, we will use a private, 4 seat car.
For 3-6 people, an 8 seater micro-bus will be used for transportation.
Customized transportation available for groups above 6 people. Please contact me for the details and a quote.
- My time and service as your private guide
- Local Transport with parking, toll, driver's allowance & fuel
- Monument Entrance Ticket
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 BDT - For lunch, drinks, snacks - ( Per Person Approx)
- Any personal purchases or expenses
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and drive.