"There's no better example of love wrought in stone than the TAJ MAHAL"
This is a privately guided overnight trip to Agra from Delhi by car. Agra, once the capital of the Mughal Empire during the 16th and early 18th centuries, is 205 kms away from Delhi, a 4 hours drive. Tourists from all over the world visit Agra not just to see the red sandstone fort built by the Mughal emperors but also to make a visit to Taj Mahal, India's most famous architectural wonder. Spend a night in the historical city to feel the charm of this famous destination.
* Conveyance to Agra through an AC car with a professional chauffeur & guide.
* Visit the historical city of Agra.
* Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
* Take in historical sites and noteworthy monuments, including the Agra Fort, Jama Masjid, Mahtab Bagh, Itmad-ud-daulah tomb & Taj Mahal.
* Get the true local experience.
* Experience (and taste!) the local food of our city.
* Learn about tradition and transformation as you explore Agra.
* Meet local people and interact with them.
* Battery car ride to TAJ.
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows.
PLACES TO VISIT. .
1. TAJ MAHAL - ( Closed on every Friday) No words can define it so please come and experience yourself.
2. AGRA FORT - An extraordinary fort from sixteenth century.
3. LUNCH & DINNER IN LOCAL RESTAURANTS
4. JAMA MASJID - A beautiful mosque from Mughal period
5. ITMAD-UD-DAULAH TOMB - Also know as Baby Taj
6. MAHTAB BAGH - Across the river, a Mughal garden with the view of Taj.
* All the entrance fees of monument are decided by the Ministry of Tourism
* Thank you for visiting our wonderfully country & I hope I can be part of your adventure.
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* I am able to fully cater all of my tours to suit solo travellers (both male & female), couples, families, or special interest groups (such as those in India for missionary work) and to satisfy travellers of any age or fitness level.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or place of your choice in Delhi NCR.
End location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or place of your choice in Delhi NCR.
Duration: 2 days
This is an overnight trip to Agra.
Tour Duration - 2 DAYS - 01NIGHT
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or similer
* AC - Yes
* seats - 7
* Wi-Fi - Yes
* AC car with professional chauffeur.
* Tour guide ( me )
* Fuel cost
* Toll tax
* Parking and all the taxes including state tax of Uttar Pradesh.
* Mineral water and cold drinks.
* Pick up and Drop.
* 2 full days - 01 night trip to Agra from Delhi.
* Battery Car ride at Taj Mahal
* Fully Personalized Tour or Private Tour for you.
NOTE - We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6000 INR - Monuments Entrance fees - 2000 INR Per Person.
Lunch & Dinner - 1500 - 3000 INR Per Person
Others - 1000 INR
* Monument entrance fees.
* Camera fees.
* Lunch and Dinner.
* Personal expenses.
* Children are free up to 6 years
* Bring your own camera
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change
* Carry Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cape and sunglasses in summer
* Keep some snacks if possible
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the winter time .
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was my first visit to India and for sure not the last one. Together with my partner Milly, who picked Vishnu as our Guide, we went to Delhi. We were concerned about reliability, safety, the quality and treatment of this company. Well from the first moment at the Airport, the request for airport pick up was a last minute one, we felt home, safe and relaxed. It was then possible to enjoy our trip to the fullest. Three days with the Guide and two days with the driver. Thanks Vishnu, Anil and Gadju.