2 days tour of Delhi and Agra with a private guide, car and driver
Delhi is the city which was devastated 7 times and 7 times re established, has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
Agra was the capital of Mughals and is very famous for Taj Mahal as well as multi-cuisine, north frontier cuisine, Mughal cuisine, Punjabi cuisine South Indian cuisine beside international brand restaurants and much more. . . . .
* I can also Guide you north and west India on an additional charges.
Day 1 Arrival at Delhi. Meet at hotel, day Sightseeing tour of Delhi ( Delhi old market, chandni chowk, Jama Mosque, spice market and Akshardham), back to the hotel.
Night in Delhi
Day 2 After Breakfast, drive to Agra, sightseeing in Agra ( Taj Mahal and fort).
Back to Delhi.
Night stay in Delhi
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby or we may discuss it accordingly or the place chosen by you.
End location: Delhi
Duration: 2 days
weather and traffic
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
* Government approved licensed guide service, authorised from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Tourist permit car for full day sightseeing of city.
* Toll tax
* State tax
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - Per person for food and drinks, accommodation, shopping, monuments fee and personal expenses.
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Camel carts, camel ride and a professional photographer.
* Shopping, personal expenses and extra activities etc.
* If pickup and drop are part of tour, location should be within the city (distance can be 10Km. from main city, if pickup and drop are more than 10km. area you pay additional cost.
* Your tour guide is not permitted to drive car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Monika was excellent. Everything according to plan where possible and alternatives provided when weather got in the way. Excellent English, and knows how to cut through Indian red tape. Even better was the way she was able to arrange specific requests before the tour such as a visit to the Railway Museum and train journey to Agra. We couldn't ahve done it ourselves.