2 days tour of Delhi and Agra with a private guide, car and driver
Delhi is the city which was devastated 7 times and 7 times re established, has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
Agra was the capital of Mughals and is very famous for Taj Mahal as well as multi-cuisine, north frontier cuisine, Mughal cuisine, Punjabi cuisine South Indian cuisine beside international brand restaurants and much more. . . . .
* I can also Guide you North and West India like Delhi, Jaipur and other cities, for quote please contact.
* This is a fully customized tour, itinerary can be planned as per your demand/likes/request. . . . .
* We start our tour After breakfast about 9am. I will come to receive you at decided place.
* We start Sightseeing of New Delhi- with Qutub Minar, India gate, Parliament and President house, should be done approx 12:30
* Lunch break as per your choice, about 2 pm we proceed to Old Delhi, here we visit India's biggest mosque Jama Mosque followed by visit of old market of Delhi known as Chandni Chawk.
Night in Delhi
Day 2 After Breakfast, drive to Agra.
* Reaching Agra we start our tour with the visit of "Taj Mahal" one of the modern wonder of the world, also known as a paradise on earth.
* After Taj Mahal, visit marble inlaid demonstration, local art of Agra by same descendants who built the Taj Mahal.
* Lunch break, as per your choice.
* Thereafter visit Agra fort, another world heritage site in Agra listed in U. N. E. S. C. O.
* Drop back to Delhi, I will stay here and same driver will drop you In Delhi.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
weather and traffic
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - Per person for food and drinks, accommodation, shopping, monuments fee and personal expenses.
* If pickup and drop are part of tour, location should be within the main city countryside area will not be consider for pickup and drop, it can be arranged on special request, please contact me for quote.
* Your tour guide is not permitted to drive car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Monika was excellent. Everything according to plan where possible and alternatives provided when weather got in the way. Excellent English, and knows how to cut through Indian red tape. Even better was the way she was able to arrange specific requests before the tour such as a visit to the Railway Museum and train journey to Agra. We couldn't ahve done it ourselves.