An authentic mexican holiday celebration with a local guide
Perhaps "Día de muertos" is one of the most important celebrations in the center of Mexico.
There are still some places in the country where you can see a genuine way of celebration.
The multi-day holiday (starting October 28 finishing November 2. ) focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died, and help support their spiritual journey.
Join me in this adventure and lets visit 2 important small towns in the state of Puebla!
- Pick up at your Hotel in Puebla City.
- Visit to one of the most important flowers market set only for "Día de Muertos". You will see some trucks packed with cempasuchil and velvet flowers (mary gold flowers).
- Visit to Huaquechula town to see the altars and some othe workshops. People will invite you to try their traditional food made for the altars.
- Visit to Tochimilco town to see the altars, the exconvent and the "Amarant house" which is a small shop of local products made of this important seed
- Drop off at your Hotel in Puebla
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
Transporter Pasajeros VW van for 6 people. Modern and very comfortable with AC
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 Mexican Peso per person - With this budget you can pay the entrance fee to the convent, have some beverages and meal.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
The star rating was a FIVE STAR but the page jumped forward. this was a wonderful tour and the content was very special and time well spent. Alejandra Rosas made the tour vesper so all in sharing the emotions and purpose of Dias DeNLos Muertos. It was a day spent with a friend. I will recommend his tour for very positive interaction and education.