Private Guided Wildlife Park Tour from Darwin
Meet and greet the native animals of the Top End at the Territory Wildlife Park in a pristine setting of native environments.
On this tour, we will visit the Territory Wildlife Park, a venerated research destination with natural exhibits devoted to showcasing Australia's woodland, wetland, and monsoon environments.
This is a private tour combining this first-rate wildlife park experience with expert commentary and instruction by your guide. The best way to learn about Australia's unique wildlife and their habitats.
-This tour is fully flexible to suit your personal preferences:
- From Darwin, we trace a southerly route to Berry Springs;
- Visit the Territory Wildlife Park. A venerated research destination with natural exhibits devoted to showcasing Australia's woodland, wetland, and monsoon environments;
- See local Barramundi, giant saltwater crocodiles, dingo, wallabies and more;
- Marvel at the indigenous plants and animals and must-see exhibits as you check off your sightseeing bucket list;
- Enjoy a gourmet lunch prepared by me!
- Observe a wildlife show featuring birds of prey, pelicans, or freshwater whip rays;
- Learn about bush foods and medicines as we wander through the diverse habitats of the parklands;
- Achieve a greater appreciation and understanding of Australia's native fauna and flora;
- Return to your starting point.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 6 hours
Modern Toyota Hiace. This vehicle has been modified to cater for 6 guests in superior comfort.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 Australian Dollars - Any foods, souvenirs or other personal expenses beyond which is provided.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am fluent in English only such that any other language will require a translator at additional cost.