Combination of a surreal and historical tour ;)
I am a Salvador Dalí fan and a Girona city lover!
Make most of your day by visiting the biggest surrealist production that the eccentric artist Salvador Dalí ever made combined with a walking tour in the historical city of Girona.
You will dive in this unique Dalí's museum that the surreal artist created during 10 years of his life. I will explain you about his art which is extremely related to his childhood, the relationship with his father and sister, his wife & muse Gala, his relationship with psychoanalysis, science and the classic masters, all his fears. . . and much more but especially you will understand where his aim to call the attention from the world comes from.
In Girona, we will go back in time and you will be discovering all the history and secrets of the city with the optional entrance to the Cathedral. Walk through the medieval alleys and the alleys and the medieval Jewish quarter combined, if requested, some scenes of the 6th season of Game of Thrones.
Are you coming along??
- Private guided tour in the surrealist world of Salvador Dalí at his museum that was design all by him for 10 years.
- Lunch in Girona: I will inform you about the variety of options you have for lunch in Girona, whether is a quick and good snack or a more relaxing and local daily menu.
- Walking tour in Girona's Old Town
- This tour is not running on MONDAYS until the month of June. Museum remains close
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port (This tour only picks up at the Curise Ship Port of Palamós)
Duration: 9 hours
- Private Minivan chauffeured transportation
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
45 € - - Entrance fee to Dalí Museum worth 14€ per person
- Entrance fee to the Cathedral of Girona worth 7€ per person
- Lunch: We will stop for lunch in Girona after visiting the Dalí museum. This meal or coffe breaks are not included in the final price. 20€ approximately
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I have no restrictions