Your private walking and driving tour for 2 days or more
Please contact me before booking this tour, because it's just to give you an overview of a daily customized tour. The duration of this tour is 2 days and set for 4 people, but I can guide you for several days and guide bigger groups.
It is a personalized tour I build for you, depending of the pace you would like and your interests. We can focus on specific themes or have a great overview of Quebec City and its surroundings and neighbourhood.
Where I can guide you :
- Quebec City, including Old Quebec,
- Island of Orléans,
- Côte-de-Beaupré area
- Lévis, including Old Lévis,
- Portneuf area.
Price per day : 750 Canadian dollars. Can be more expensive if I have to rent a bigger car (if more than 3 or 4 people). When more than 6 people, I have to rent a minibus with a driver designated by the rental agency.
Up to 23 people for a customized tour.
Because it's a private tour I need to customize it for you, there's no itinerary yet.
How I work :
- first we set a duration (days and half-days) for the tour,
- depending on your budget and what you would like to do and see,
- we talk about a rough itinerary and program,
- when I've enough information, I send you a customized tour, which will include all details (extra costs, what is included, price and itinerary),
- if it isn't what you expected, I change it and send you another one,
- until it sounds good to you,
- you book your customized tour,
- I pick you up and we begin the tour,
- even during the tour I'll be able to adapt the program and itinerary depending on your wishes, as long as we respect the duration.
For example if you asked for many tastings but you're quickly bored with them, you tell me and I adapt the itinerary to stop tastings and focus on something else.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Where you would like in Quebec City or its surroundings.
End location: Where you would like in Quebec City or its surroundings.
Duration: 2 days
The transit, the crowd and the weather (especially in Winter) might affect the duration of the tour.
Transportation between the sites will be ensured by car.
We can use your car or mine.
I've a Subaru Legacy with 3 comfortable seats, but if you're 4, it will be tight for 3 of you (it depends on your size). I already did it, but some people prefer a larger car.
For a bigger car, please contact me now (car renting as extra cost).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 CAD - Most of the places accept credit cards and even US$ in cash.
It's hard to say now the right amount of the local payments. It depends on the number of tastings you would like to do and the sites we visit.
For example :
- cost of most of the tastings : 5$/pers.
- entrance fee for the waterfalls : 12$/car.
- St. Anne Basilica : free, but donations are welcome.
- Canyon St. Anne : 13,50$/pers.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Xavier absolutely "made" our visit to Quebec City and environs! He was very knowledgeable about all of the sites he took us to see and, better than that, he communicated that knowledge with such enthusiasm and pride of place. We Had a much expanded knowledge of Quebec and its French influence, its culture, its politics and its people by the time our 3 days under his guidance were completed. His ability to gauge our particular interests as he spoke and we questioned was amazing. We enjoyed every minute!